[3] Princess' Secrets

I opened my eyes and everything was a blur. I was in a room bunk. John was there siting beside my bed.

"Your awake." He said

"Yeah, I'am. Why what happened?"

"The quadrangle board crashed and there was a blood message for you."

"What does it say?"

"Welcome back Princess, prepare to die."

"Yeah, I'm so scared." I said while panting my fingers across the air.

"Did you know Steven fainted too.."

"Ohmygosh why?"

"I don't know. I think you have the bond.."

"The bond?"

"It's nothing, I'm not sure."

"Ok then." I giggled.

"You have a really nice laugh, singular not plural."

"Thanks. Yours too.." I paused "So tell me about the Ozera history."

"The Ozeras are the first Morois to be a Noviis and Dhampirs."

"And your family?"

"They-" he paused

"They.. What?"

"They chose to turn Strigoi."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too-"

"Don't be. You have the right now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I mean they're still my parents, But I hate what they chose to become."

"Is it weird?"

"What's weird" he giggled.

"That the Dhampirs sacrifice their lives to the Morois?"

"That's what a Dhampir is. We are dedicated to risk our own lives to protect the Morois and that's that."

"But you said the Dhampirs also come from Morois."

"Yes they are but they are a Dhampir now. They aren't treated like Morois. It's diffrent"

"It's not different."

"Yes it is. We dedicate our lives for Morois. We live by one simple saying: The Morois comes first."

"But it's rather complicated"

"It's not comlicated, Your my Moroi and I'm your Dhampir done and I will protect you from anything or anyone even if I kill myself"

"Thanks John. Your the best ever!"

He came closer to me.. He touched my cheek and look straight into my eyes came closer and the all I know is his lips touched mine. He was a good kisser. Softly intense kiss was his game. I wants like a french kiss but it has this firey sensation that you forget the whole word around you and just focus in the two of you.

I rolled my my hands in his soft hair and he grabbed my waist and again touched my cheek and smiled. He didn't stop he just breathe for 5 seconds and he was into it again. I kept on pulling away but I can't. I can't let go of the kiss. I know I'm not supposed to do this but I was really worry free about it.

The door suddenly opened and I finally had the chance to let go, it was Domn.

"What's this?" Domn said pointing at us and fake smiling,

"A bunk. Never been in one before?" I said.

"Janeia will you please stop."

"Nah. I'm good Domn."