[33] Two Blown Secrets

Wow, how I never thought that the human world could change so fast, so quick. I wonder what's the issue between this country?

"Janeia?" Charlotte said wiping her hand and coming out of the kitchen.

"Charlotte!! I missed you."

Charlotte Ford. (Jade Thirwall) A chick, she has an amazing voice and she always likes to dye her hair and she's gorgeous, I met her because of Nathan, and once you get to really know her she's almost like a Disney Character.

"Missed you! Where have you been?"

"Uhm-traveling."

"Uh-hu?" She looked suspicious

"By the way these are my friends, John, Christian, Eric and Jacob."

Jacob looked amazed at Charlotte and She just looked back at him, they look like a bit of a couple, oh I hope they'll go together.

JaRlotte DraFord, I ship them omfg but wait-Is it just painful to ship your crush to your bestfriend? I shook my head, i just have too many crushes, I feel like I'm a slut.

"Hey Char."

"What's up?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, why what's wrong?"

"Promise me you won't tell anybody?"

"Sure what is it?"

"I-I"

"You and your my friends are vampires." Nathan cut

I gasped. "H-How d-did y-y-you know?"

"Were vampire hunters, remember?"

"A-re you going to kill us?"

"No"

"Why?"

"W-ere vampires as well."

What? How can they vampires if they're hunting ones? I never thought they would be a vampire, OHMYGOD MY LIFES IS SO MESSED UP.

"How?"

"We left the academy two years ago."

"Why?"

"The academy wasn't for me."

"Then why are you tracking vampires then?"

"To get socialized, to get more friends, it's been tough these last 2 years until we met you, we felt comfortable."

I never thought that Charlotte and Nathan would be vampires and heck they even did the same thing-they escaped from the academy, damn.