[31] Fitting In

After 3 hours of sitting in a car seat, I woke up feeling dizzy and sick. My vision cleared enough and I see the road and lots of people wow, I miss the human world.

I saw John still driving, poor little dhamp he's so tired, he didn't get sleep, he's still driving, keeping his eyes wide open, I giggled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're so cute."

"You're cuter"

"Come on, let me drive"

"You-sure?"

"Yeah. It's your time to rest now"

"Thanks Janny!"

We exchanged seats, and damn the sun is killing me already. Not literally though, daylight annoys us, ugh.

.....

Traffic. it rained. It was god because I'm sparkling and that's not a good position to speak the belief of vampires.

When I looked at the mirror I saw Eric and John, eyes closed and sleeping tight, they're so so cute but then I saw Christian and Jacob ugh they're all so cute and handsome.

I looked back at Eric and John again, ohmygosh Eric is hugging John and he's saying something "Janeia cuddle me" John suddenly woke up with a huge reaction, "what the fuck dude?" They all woke up.

I'm laughing so hard.

"Janeia? Why are you in the drivers seat?"

"We exchanged seats Eric."

"Why?"

"John was sleepy."

"What the fuck?"

I laughed.

"Hey I'll be back ok?"

"Sure." Jacob said.

I came into a store-an eye store to be exact to buy contact lenses. My excuse for my red eyes is that I'm wearing contacts already.

I bought five of them, only plastics ones so we'll be surprised about eye color.

I read the cashier's mind and she thought "She's so addicted about contacts. Ugly bitch" I walked by the door and turned around "I'm not addicted about contacts darling, I'm. Giving these to my friends, don't judge me because your the bitch" she looked surprised and I pulled a little magic on her hair "Oh and by the way your hair is so decades ago."

I exit the store and laughed, it was still raining so it had to hurry up, I got back to the car and maked them look at the paper bag

"What's that?" Christian asked

"Contacts."

"What is that?" Jacob asked

"It's for you to change the eye color"

"Wow, that's so cool." John said

"You first Chris."

He took the contacts and his eyes turned grey, next Jacob and his eyes turned hazel brown, next Eric, and his eyes turned light yellow, next John his eyes turned blue and mine my eyes turned green.

Were almost being human, all we-I mean got to do is, teach them how to be human.