[11] Friendship Torn

'ELLA'S P.O.V'

Damn, I really miss Janeia. I miss her. I miss our friendship, our fangirling moments, our late night conversations on twitter, our everything.

Janeia was the sister I never had, she's my sister from another mother, blood and family. She everything to me, she ,earns the whole waters to me.

Janeia Hathaway, I wish you could just forgive me and forget every little detail she knew and trash it all, so that ill friendship will be undone again.

Janeia, was my bestest friend, she's the only who makes me happy besides Domn, and my brother, Eric Castille (as Calum Hood)

As I think of my brother, I giggled. I remembered my brother has a hugggeeeee crush on Janeia, I giggled again.

"Hey Ella." The door opened and saw Domn.

"Oh hi Domn!"

"We. Need. To. Talk."

"About what?"

"You and me"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I-I"

"You what?"

"I think w-we should bre-break up."

"Oh my god, worse joke ever Domn!"

"I'm not kidding."

Tears started to dance around my cheek, my heart started to crack and my mind was blank.

"Hey! Kidding, kidding!"

I looked at him, sarcastically "What the hell Domn!" I wiped of my tears "I hate you!"

"No you don't!" He pouted

"Yes I do" I stick out of my tongue.

"B-but"

I kissed him, hard! I have to repay back you know! "Ok, I do love you"

"I love you moreeee"

"I love you fore-" he kissed me.

Here we go again with the kissing, I don't really know about this but I just go with the flow, and I mean I miss our thing

We swayed our body, while we danced in each other tongues, and giggled and enjoyed myself with him, my love, my life, my earth, my universe.

I loved the way we kissed each other, our tongues dancing on each other mouthes, enjoying and capturing all these moments.

"Can we do it now?" He stopped

"What?"

"You know."

"Ugh. Fine."

He took off my clothes reviling my black bra and he unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing me again. HARD!

I don't know if he's just a pro in kissing or I just like the fact the way he kisses me, out body touch and sway.

After that, i wore my clothes again, fixed my hair and gave Domn a peck on the cheek and then I left.

I saw Janeia practicing wind with water magic. Damn, she's so good with it. I wish I can practice with her but she's still mad.

I did my air magic and got some flower petals saying 'I'm sorry' and pointed it to Janeia. She saw It, she looked confused.

She looked around and saw me, I waved my hand, she smiled and minded her own Bussiness again.

She just smiled at me, ohmygod, Are we ok now? Are we still in fight? This is so confusing like hell.

But luckily she smiled at me.