[5] Split By Two

*DOMN'S P.O.V.*

I wonder how's Janeia. She never talked to me in these past 3 days, I hope she's not still mad at me and Ella. I don't get her, first in the human world she keeps on asking me if I like Ella and now that's she knows I really like Ella she's upset and won't talk to us. She's so weird.

As I keep thinking deep about her Ella walked in.

"Did Janeia talk to you yet?" She asked

"Nope, not yet. What about you?"

"No, I never seen her since these past few days in the academy."

"She's so fierce, I've never seen her like that."

"I know. She's changed."

"Don't worry we'll figure this out."

"How?"

"Just trust me." I said while playing her hair and slowly kissing her.

I mixed my feelings between my anger for Janeia which gave the intense feeling and my love for both of them which gave the soft feeling.

"What if Janeia never trust us anymore?" Ella stopped the kiss.

"She will, just trust me." I said as I continue the kiss.

It got further, I lay her down in bed and slowly took off her top and she also did the same, she giggled.

"We can't do this." Ella said

"Why can't we?" I kissed here again

She pushed me "We are still young, and to put is this way Janeia is still. mad. at. us" she stressed the words.

"Ok then" I didn't argue anymore and yes she's right.

The door opened.

"Hey Domn I'm sor-" Janeia paused "What is this?"

"Janeia it's not what it looks like" Ella said

"Yes, please understand"

"Oh so it's not that like Ella is just half naked only wearing her bra and you Domn your hair is so messy. So it's like your having sex."

"Ella told you it's not what it looks like."

"Oh I'm not a dumb asshole Domn, I maybe new here but I still have a brain."

"But Janeia it's really not what you think"

"So you guys are only talking while your both half naked? Seems what I think to me."

"But janei-"

"No, just go back to your business but if your going to keep it up until 10 please keep it down, no moaning please."

"Janeia!"

"Wait let me close the door for you, have fun!"

She slammed the door.

"See what I mean."

"Yes, good thing you stopped."

"But what if we really had sex. God, she won't let that pass."

"I know, but I think I'll visit her Dhampir."

"Your not going to hurt him are you?"

"Of course not. He's in the hospital, maybe when he's out."

I went straight to clinic to talk to John purposely, and there he was lying down on his bed. What a baby.

"John."

"Domn?! What are you doing here?"

"Im just here to say uh-"

"Oh wait let me guess, you want another punch eh?"

"No."

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"Wow. You do have a heart, but why can't you even comfort your sister?"

"What do you mean?"

"She came here yesterday crying and sobbing her eyes was all red, and not the eye color."

"Why?"

"Wow, your a bad brother."

"I'm serious what is it?"

"Steven Dmitri, a Noviis. She has a bond with her"

"Wait she has a bond with Dmitri?" I cut in,

"Yes! And another thing, he's her ex from gradeschool."

"WHAT?!"

"That's whatever she said."

"Ok thanks for the information, I'll take care of of my problem."

I left. I cant believe that Noviis is my sister's ex jerkass boyfriend. If I find him I'll tear and rip him apart. And there he was standing by the fountain. I ran towards him.

"Ow!" He said

"This is for my sister your asshole!" I punched him

"Domn stop!" I heard Janeia called,

"Janeia, let me handle this!"

"No! You can't just beat up everybody you have a problem with."

"I think you mean our problem."

"Nope just yours, I'm tired of you and Ella, have fun with each other."

She left while helping that dork, Janiea why do have to fit into people who's standards are high. I ran away and find myself in the lake.

"JANEIA, FORGIVE ME!" I shouted as threw rocks at the water

I didn't know what to do, I'm just lost I can't leave Janiea, she's my sister and if I leave Ella she'll cry and I love her. I was lost in two hearts I need to be a big brother and a good boyfriend and a Dhampir captain and at the same time a prince.

Why did they expect to much from me? I'm just like them only a royal but acts like a Dhampir. Why did I chose this, I'm not progressing right but Janiea seems too.

I don't know I'm just split. I think I loved all the people around me and I have no love for myself anymore.

"I HATE MY LIFE!" I shouted and dad appeard.

"What's your problem?"

"Dad!" I hugged him.

"Speak up, I'm hungry."

"Well since Janeia saw us and Ella making out she's been mad at us for 3-5 days I think, but when we're still in the human world she wanted to be me and Ella since she was 13 but when we're here her thoughts changed."

"Well she's new here and of course she got surprise because she wasn't really expecting it and you and Ella never mentioned anything about both of you making out with each other so I guess that's why she's mad.

"Dad your a genius!"

"I know I'am but I'm hungry."

"Here dad let me help you."

After all with dad's help I thought he was right. I'll just wait Janeia to cool down first or I'll just cool her down myself instead.