[4] Long Gone Love

*STEVEN'S P.O.V.*

I'm Steven Dmitri. 16 years old. I'm a Noviis a non official Dhampir. Someday soon I'll be a Dhampir. That's a task I wouldn't give up and that's a promise I will never break.

I know I just met the Princess Janeia for a while but I've been studying the Hathaway's for 2 and a half years now. I've seen Janeia in pictures in our history books and wall of royals. I always thought she was very pretty but then I saw her in personal and thought she was beautiful...

I still can't believe I have a bond for her. This sums up everything. I can usually see what she usually sees. Maybe I can see her sleeping or doing random things and not even spying on her.

She's the first that I've saved. As Noviis you don't get to much excitement as much as a Dhampir would get. I can't believe that I've saved her in the Strigoi attack.

She already treats me like a Dhampir and she's very trustworthy. I know I'm just like her but she's incredibly different from other Morois especially the royal bloods.

Janeia Hathway. A very beautiful girl, smart at funny girl. She doesn't act like a Princess to me I mean she's disciplined and well mannered but she treats other Morois like they're very special. She's kind,very caring and easily trusted. She's the most unique girl I've met, more than Ella.

Ella Castille. She's my crush since I don't know maybe when I was 13 but then I found out she and Domn had a thing for each other, I hated Domn ever since, I don't know if I completely got over her, When I was about to ask her when she wanted to be my girlfriend I saw she and Domn making out ever since then I didn't like girls anymore.

But Janeia changed that, it's weird that I hate the brother and the bestfried but I love the sister. But even though they're very different from each other.

Ella is the numb one she really doesn't know how to understands other peoples feelings, but in Domn she changed her way easily but Im really happy for them.

Janeia is the sweet one she's easily fallen one but she's not an easy forgiver, he's she's easily trusted but she gives tests that only she knows and then she could know on who to open her doors and who to close.

It's getting very complicated though. Janeia reminds me of my ex girlfriend back in gradeschool when I was 11, she's like my ex girlfriend that I broke up with because I had a crush on a slut. I regretted that.

1:45 PM.

Time to meet up with Aniea.

"Hey Steve!" She warmly greeted

"Hey Aniea!"

"So? What are we going to do?"

"Come, I'll bring you to my secret place."

I brought her to my secret place. She was the first person who I brought here. It's in the back of the school garden that has a sensor that I can only deactivate and activate.

"Woah. Nice!" She said surprised

"Thanks, you know your the first person I brought here."

"Really? Thanks for trusting me!"

"What are friends for" I said with a smile :)

She smiled.

"Bye the way, about the bond" I said

"Oh yeah have you ever seen me go to the bathroom?"

"No, but thank you for saying something I can look forward to."

"Perv!"

"Just kidding."

We walked out and just walked in circles around the quadrangle.

"Hey, you know you remind me of someone I knew from gradeschool" she said.

"Me too."

"But I thing your not really him, you just have a resemblance that's all."

"Well your attitude are just alike and you too look a like too."

"Well ok. Let's just say it together."

"Ok. 1"

"2"

We bot said "3"

After the '3' we both spoke up "Your like my ex girlfriend from gradeschool who I dumped" I said "your like my ex boyfriend that dumped me from gradeschool" she said.

"Oh my god" she slapped me.

"Ow!" What was the slap for?"

"That slap was for the heartbreak"

She slapped me again "That was for your fake promises"

and again "Thats for your lies."

and again "Thats for everything."

She ran off crying.

She is my ex girlfriend, she's here and she's a royal. Oh no what have I done.

*JANIEA'S P.O.V*

I can't believe it. My guybestfriend is my ex boyfriend and worse he has a bond with me. Those slaps I gave him wasn't enough, I should have known from the start that he is what I think he is.

As I got lost through my thoughts and ran away without looking my away, I bumped into someone again.

"Ow. I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed and apologized.

"Hey Janiea!"

"Oh. Hi Jacob, nice to bump into you again" I said as he pulled me up.

"Yeah, but the last time we saw each other you really said bump into each other and it literally happened" he said with a laugh.

"Uh-yeah" I faked smile

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said with a frown.

He didn't speak he just looked into my eyes and stayed focus, he was pretty serious or something. I don't know he was doing, but it's really creeping me out."

.........

"Uh Jaco-" He cutted

"I could advice you that if you still love him, ask him if he still loves you back and I suggest get to a relashionship, or of your really over him it's time to be best friends with him, be better not bitter. There's someone out there who wants to be with you if he doesn't and it's destiny if he wants."

"Wait. How?"

"I read your mind."

"Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it but what if you really want to hurt him?"

"I think the most healthy way to do it is get a punching bag, get a pictures of him and tape he's picture on the punching bag and pretend it's him and yeah that's it."

"That's a great idea!"

"You can't just use it between him, you can also use it by everyone you hate."

"Thanks Jacob!" I ran off with a smile.