[36] Arguements

'JANEIA'S P.O.V.'

I woke, yaw,ing and raising my hands up, I lick my dry lips.

I saw the sunlight running at my room, god! It annoys me, as my minds goes straight, I thought of something that dad told me.

Human world. A place where fairytales don't exist such as vampires, were invisible, if they know that we exist we get killed, and that's not what I want.

I really don't want to harm a single person, I just want them to understand that the vampires wants to cooperate with the humans, but sadly they refused.

Some of us hates humans because some mirois were killed, the strigoi was actually our friends, but when the humans crashed down vampires, mirois were devastated because we lost a huge coven.

The strigoi wants to kill humans, but the Volturi refused and their eyes darkened with anger, they killed some mirois and ever since then, we were cats and dogs, we kill each other.

Were losing to many friends, were losing to much vampires and to many bloods, if dad didn't plan this through, strigois will kill and hunt us down everyday.

"Hey Janny!" John called out

"Yeah?"

"You ready?"

"For what?"

"The exercise."

"Give me a minute."

"Hurry up." Christian shouted.

No I wasn't hurrying, can't I please have more time for myself? I still have to shower and scrub my skin real good.

I took a shower and just got the dirt of me, where are all of these filth coming from? Oh god, I'm a messy person ugh.

I got my towel and wrap myself up, I brushed my hair and put on my clothes, well I'm like a dhamp here but so what? They're all Dhampirs, I can't fit in if I still dress like a Miroi.

I went down and went to the forest where we suppose to meet. And when I got there, grumpy faces looked at me.

"You're late."

"I know."

"You said 1 minute."

"Yeah?"

Nathan laughed.

This is not going to be good.