[45] Volturi Knew

'NATHAN'S P.O.V.'

I'm back in the Volturi castle, which is not an option, I don't want to be here. It sucks to be a member of the Volturi.

The Volturi-the captain of the vampires, heck I even royal bloods are scared of them, but some aren't. You don't want to get in a fight with them because they will kill you, number by number, piece by piece and life by life.

There are three types of volturi's. The guards-their protectors like the dhamps of miroi. The life-the ones who have powers, the gifteds, for example: Janeia and Jacob. The captains-the rulers of the volturi. Stephanie Johnson, (Leigh-Anne Pinnock) Rhianne Kalse, (Perrie Edwards) Amanda Shring, (Jesy Nelson) George Messè, (Michael Clifford) Hance Hathaway, (Louis Tomlinson) Lawrence Ēligoo, (Liam Payne) Charlotte Ford and lastly me-Nathan Ford

Yes, Hance is a Hathaway.

I was being drag by the one of the most powerful member of the Volturi-Christian Ellington.

Yes he's a Dhampir in the academy but he was chosen to be one of the lives, because of his dangerous powers and clearly gothic looks, he was chosen and he didn't refuse.

When we reached the doors of the three captains or the Volturi, my heart beated fast, I was so scared, I don't care if they're letting me go but I was scared because of the human world incident.

"Give me a second.''

"Goodluck Nate."

I looked at him, and faced the door once again, here we go. I pushed the door and Stephanie raised her eyebrow.

"I heard that you Janeia-" she paused "went outside the academy?"

"Who gave you that information?"

She stood up "you don't need to know!"

"Well you don't need to know either."

I can only talk to her like that because other won't even dare breathing her air, I'm his brother and she's my-step sister so, the three of us (me, steph and char) are related.

"We are all ban from entering the human world brother, no one is exempted, but us."

"Yeah, I know-so?"

"So-Janeia and the other dhamps aren't allowed"

"What would you do?"

"Punish them."

"What kind of punishment?"

"You'll see brother, you'll see."