[9] That Kiss

This is exactly what I mean about people, they don't even respect me

I kept on chasing John, but I can't keep up and then he was gone. I couldn't see him anymore, he was like dust that faded away.

What will I do now? I looked around on where he faded away and there he was siting on a bench.

I ran as fast as I could to get there, and I walked when I reached him.

"See what I mean?"

"Yeah I do."

"Cheer up weirdo!"

"How can I cheer up if you made out with Steven?"

"Are you jealous?"

"No, not even a little"

I raised both of my eyebrows and stared at him

"Yes I'am!"

"Aww, you look so cute when your jelous!" I say down "yes, let's say I'm still inlove with him, but that's why I'm rebounding so that he'll miss and regret what he wasted, and i can't be sad or else that will just make him happy"

"And you only think the only way is payback?"

"Well yeah, what else can I do, I can't be despera-"

He kissed me. PASSIONATLEY! I responded back but I know I shouldn't but I did. The feeling that he kissed me was redesigning and I never felt this way before.

I felt fireworks and a slippery way kiss, it wasn't a French kiss, no! But it was different in a good way.

He touched my cheek and grabbed my waist while put my arms around his shoulders and the kiss just gets deeper and deeper.

I'm still not sure what I was feeling for John.

I love the fact that he protects and cares about me and I love the way he touches my cheek, tugs my hair, stares at me and kisses me.

He's one of kind. He's perfectly imperfect.

I don't really know what's he's feelings for me is. It's complicated! He never said anything about like me and yet here we are kissing for the second time.

I pushed him gently but he pushes himself deeper in the kiss, after that we stopped and reaching for air.

"That was a very long kiss." I inhaled

"You think?"

We both catched our breathe and he laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Your so cute!" He said pinching my cheeks.

"Haha. Nice joke!" I faked laughed.

"I'm not joking" he stared into my eyes... And laughed once more.

"I think we should get our feelings straight before someone gets hurt"

"It's not the right time

"When is the right time?"

"You'll now soon enough."

........

*THE NEXT DAY

I woke up feeling freezing air splashing in my face and body but the sun is up, i saw myself sparkle like glitters around my whole body.

I saw myself glisten for the first time of my entire vampire life.

It was beautiful!

While looking around my room, i saw an envelope at my door.

I tried to use air magic and it worked!

It's from John.

It says: ''Goodmorning Princess Janeia, Hope you fell asleep well! Today's not the right time either! Get up and be the sunshine you were meant to be. -John.

He's so sweet, my feelings still isn't straight I guess he's right maybe there is a right time for everything.

I guess in just have to wait until he confesses or until my feelings go straight for him.

But I'll never know when's the right time.

But I guess, the time will give signs that it is time.

But what if I just like his ways, and fell in love with his characteristics but never fell in love with John Ozera himself.

John Ozera, I can't keep you out of my head and I can't stop thinking of you.

The problem is, the mystery of our feelings for each other. Yes we kissed, yes we stare, smile and care for each other, but it's never really enough.

That isn't love! That's complicated!

Everything was like a curved line, never straight.

Hey but I guess that's life?

I prepared my self for this day.

I'll never know if Gemma has installed pranks around her stupid head.