[32] Here Comes My Crush

Lessons begin on how to be a human starts, I wrote everything they should do and shouldn't do while they're outside the human world to not blow off the secret-being a vampire

I told them simply that they should not talk about the academy, that they should act normal and they shouldn't drink a human blood.

Simply not be a vampire. I explained how important they shouldn't blow off they're cover because if they do, they'll kill us and the Volturi (The Vampire Rulers) Will kill us.

I wonder how things are going on in the academy? Have they figured out yet that were gone? Are trying to haunt us down now?

'DOMN'S P.O.V'

Shit, Janeia is gone, apparently John, Jacob, Christian and Eric are gone too. Where are they? Did they go together or something? I hope she didn't go back to the human world, Mom might find her.

Were on the search for those five, I don't what to think, Strigoi attack maybe? But how? John and Eric are good at fighting and for the heck they're dhamps.

I have never been scared in my entire life before, I think I pushed Janeia to much so she thought she won't be needed here, but she's a selfish bitch! She only cares about her damn self!

As a Dhampir captain I will find and rescue her from whatever but as a captain only, not as a bother, she'll loose me anytime soon.

'JANEIA'S P.O.V'

As my lessons go running and running, Jacob suddenly lost his vision and see what's happening to the academy, What a magic master!

"Domn is looking for us."

"What?" I shrieked.

"We need to move fast" John said

"I have a friend here in the human world, maybe she can help."

"Who?"

"Charlotte Ford." (As Jade Thirlwall)

........

We headed to car and Ill try to remember the way on her house, I hope she'll understand me.

She's vampire hunter, she's the other reason why I'm so obsessed with vampires, I hope she won't blow our secret, I trust her and I hope she'll never betray me.

As we go on the road, We got lost in a brick cemented wall, and I saw a guy who looked like Charlotte's brother, but I think I'm fantasizing again. we all unbuckled our seat belts and left the car.

"Hey!" John shouted

When he turned around he was Charlotte's Brother.

Nathan Ford. (Niall Horan) I have a huge crush on him ever since I saw him since kindergarten man he looked so handsome now. He's my weird best friend, He's just to perfect for me.

"Nathan?" I shrieked

"Janeia?" He run towards my direction, he hugged me, oh man that smell is tempting me.

"I haven't seen you since sixth grade."

"Me too. How are you?"

"I'm good, These are my friends, John, Christian, Eric and Jacob."

''One of the boys eh?"

"Not really."

We laughed.

"Hey, can I talk to your sister?"

"Sure, I'll walk you there."

And so we walked to their home.