[29] Everything Gone Wrong

My whole life is turning upside down again. Everything is collapsing, everything is changing.

I was happy at first but in the end I'm suffering, every people I care about, every people I love is slowly turning their backs at me, slowly giving up on me, slowly forgetting me.

Dad-chose to turn Strigoi. Domn-hates me because he think I killed dad. Steven-dumped me. Those three guys who completed my life are not the same as they were used to be.

If Ella turned her back at me, I don't who to trust anymore, I don't know who I can run to, I definitely can't find a best friend like Ella Castille.

Speaking of Ella Castille, she's here.

"Ella!" I shouted

She looked back, and kept on walking.

"Hey, Ella!" "Ella!" I grabbed her arm and she removed it.

"What?" She shrieked

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing."

"Ella your acting strange, is somet-?" I touched her hand and she let go "dude, what is up with you?"

"Y-you killed uncle Robert."

WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGHT SHE WAS MY BESTFRIEND I THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND, UGH PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKED UP.

I faked laugh "are you kidding me?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

"Ella it was self defense!"

"Whatever."

"Don't be a bitch Castille."

"I'm not, you are."

She walked away

"What the hell? Don't walk away from me."

"Why?!"

"Why are you like that."

"Well the fact you refused to save me."

"What the-"

"You only care about yourself."

I rolled my eyes

"Who's a bitch now Hathaway?"

She walked away, she left me in front of all those people

How can she do this to me? I though she will understand but she didn't. I thought she'll be the one who will save me from these lies.

I ran away and I go straight to my bunk, I lied down in bed, tears started to fall down my cheeks, my pillows started to soak my tears.

Everything wasn't meant to be, I'm a fucked up mess.