•78•

So I've seen that some of y'all skipped Chapter 76. Please DON'T message me if you get lost because EVERYTHING is explained in these chapters.

And I hope y'all commet too!

August

“Man, Jaire really handling his own.” Travis spoke.

“I know right.” Jay nodded.

It's been a cool thirty minutes now since they been going at it and we've all lost count on how many times Jaire done knock this bitch down.

After allowing him to take off the heels, EJ attempted to fight back, getting in a couple punches with his one good fist but that shit didn't do Jaire anything.

“He asked for our blessing.” I said looking at him.

“Blessing for what?” Smoke turned to me as did the others.

“What you think?”

“He wanna marry Amaiya?” Jay asked.

“Kid got the ring and everything. He plan on proposing on their anniversary.”

When I said that, Travis stared at me even harder.

“Don't even say it.” I raised my hand at him as he laughed.

“What?” The twins both asked.

“He was gonna do the same with Misty on their first anniversary.” Travis nudged me.

“Whatever man.”

“And what happened?” Smoke asked as the twins nodded.

Both Jay and Travis new what happened so the kept quiet.

“A girl I used to fuck with before Misty, got jealous and set up where Misty walked in on us having sex on our anniversary.”

“Nigga.” Smoke paused.

“She drugged me.”

“Damn.” Him and the twins said.

“Yeah and because of that we had broken up.” I shrugged. “But we were meant to be so hea we are now.” I smirked thinking back on everything.

Shaken out my thoughts, we looked forward to a screaming EJ as Jaire had him in an arm lock and was literally bending it back.

“Damn kid is a savage.” Corey spoke.

When he said that all we heard was the sound his arm snap as Jaire broke it. Pushing him on to the ground, EJ laid there crying in pain as he gripped his arm where the bone was protruding.

“Hey you got a change of clothes right?” Torey asked Jaire.

“Yeah.” He said as he attempted to stabilize his breathing.

Laying on the floor still, EJ looked busted which made me laugh.

“Ya done Jaire?”

“Fa now.” He shrugged.

Nodding in agreement, they picked up EJ and sat him back on the chair. His face as bloody, bruised and busted. Jaire really did a number on him.

“Either of y'all want in?” I asked my bros and em.”

Stepping up, not wasting time, they all went in beating him. Falling to the floor, they stomped and punched him repeatedly.

“Yeen getting in on that?” Jaire asked me.

“Not yet.”

Finished with him, I was surprised he was still breathing. Getting down on the floor, I sat beside him as he laid there.