•60•

Comment, comment, comment so I can drop this next chapter please!

Jayda

“Can we go please!” I exclaimed for the third time, but this time with more annoyance.

Grabbing my clutch and keys, I draped my gown over my arm and went to the door.

“Yall know we had to meet them for breakfast and y'all playing.”

Opening the front door, I slammed it behind me. Walking to the elevator, I heard Day behind me.

“So you're just going to leave us?”

“Don't ask me no shit, just COME ON!” I yelled.

Pressing the down arrow, I waited. Finally meeting up to me, the doors opened and we got in. The ride down was awkwardly quiet.

“So you're just gonna ignore us?” Lani asked.

Pressing the locks on my key ring, the car unlocked. Tossing my gown and stuff in the front seat, I got in and started the car. Realizing how serious I was, they got in quickly before I drove off.

“Jay we said we were sorry.” Day said again.

“I honestly don't want to hear it. I told y'all go in y'all damn beds early and y'all ignored me, well now see how it feels.”

Ending the conversation there, I refocused on the road. We were meeting everyone at Loews Hotel for breakfast then heading to my graduation.

Personally, I wish I didn't have to do this today of all days. I thought I could, but waking up this morning was already emotional and then to have to deal with my brother and sister added to it.

Pulling into the carpark, I parked and got out. Getting my phone, I called to say we were here. Entering the lobby area, I was in amazement.

“Who’s that over there?”

Hearing the squeals of my son, I smiled for the first time this morning. Turning to their direction, we approached LJ and Malik. Stretching for me, I took him.

“He was fussing so I decided to come meet you with him. You look beautiful by the way.”

“Thank you

“Thank you.”

Following LJ, we met and greeted everyone by the table. Once we were settled, we ordered and just chat.

“Why y'all so quiet?” Auntie Misty asked.

“Jay isn't speaking to us.” Lani mumbled.

Rolling my eyes, I took a drink of my water.

“I saw that!” Uncle August chuckled.

“The ignoring trick huh?” LJ whispered and chuckled.