•39•

This chapter😂😂😂 Its filled with so much "joy"😏😏😏

Y'all better comment😒😒😒

August

Sitting out back while everyone interacted, I sipped on my drink. To say this evening was awkward was an understatement.

Aside from being blind sided by my wife and Chandra, Amaiya showed up with Destiny and Kayden and been ignoring Chaylin since.

"Daddy why you over hea?"

"No reason sweetpea." I smiled at her.

"Ya sure bout that?" She sat on me.

"Ya know yeen light right?"

"Yes I am daddy. I'm your child." She laughed.

"You right." I laughed with her.

"So yea, what's bothering you? Nanuh said ya sitting over hea so we'on end up having ta bail ya outta jail. Is that true?"

Shaking my head, I looked over at Misty's grandmother who just smiled and raised her glass at me.

"Let me tell ya something baybeh."

"Mhmm?"

"Ya nanuh is getting senile and be talking crazy because she getting old."

"Really?"

"Yea. She just be rambling random shit."

"Oh ok." She nodded.

"Yea so when ya talking ta ha, make sure ya talk really slow and as loud as ya can aight?"

"Gotcha." She smiled.

"But not now with everyone around. She'on want everyone knowing." I smirked looking at her.

"No problem."

"Now go bring something for me to eat."

"Please?"

"Please." I kissed her cheek.

As she got up and left, Amaiya came and sat next to me.

"You gonna talk to them?" She asked.

"You gonna talk to ya sista'?"

"How are you uncle Aug?" She changed tha topic.

"I need you two ta settle this shit noonie."

"Uncle Aug." She whined.

"Tomorrow is going ta be tha first day of a new year. Ya know Mel probably turning in his grave seeing y'all like this."

"You're really going to play the daddy card?"

"Yes I am. You ain't even invite ya own sista' ta ya gallery opening."