•7•

Misty

"I'm still waiting on ya ta show me what ya got in Victoria Secret"

We were three days in on our family vacation and it was going great. We had spent the day in tha city doing some site seeing on our second day and today we are heading country side.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe!" I smiled going for the bag.

"I'm gon ban ya from that store" I heard him mumble.

"Then we both lose!" I shrugged.

"Hmm" I heard after that.

Opening the tote bag, I emptied the contents and smiled.

"Damn!" He whispered under his breath.

"You like?"

"Mhmm especially this" he said holding up my black bralette.

"Well, if you like that, then you will love what I got in here!" I held up a black and white bag.

"Now I know that bag" his smile widened.

Besides Victoria Secret, there was one specific person I went to for lingerie and she was amazing. Every piece I've ever owned from her, August was in love with as a matter of fact, he was the one who bought my first pieces for our honemoony.

"Yeen gotta show me those. I wanna be surprised"

"And that you will be." I tiptoed and kissed him.

"I'm gonna go check on Nai and maw, meet us down stairs." He kissed my forehead.

Closing the door behind him, I packed back my VS things and sat on the end of the bed. Taking a deep breath, I exhaled.

I still had a lot on my mind but I tried putting it in the back to focus on my family and this trip.

"Let's go Mist!" I spoke to myself.

Finally getting up, I slipped on my Jordan's and grabbed my bag, making my way out the room. Walking downstairs, I saw everyone waiting on me by the car. As usual, we took the drive to the canal and then got on our boat that Aug rented to make it to the main land.

"Momma you look cute!" Nai giggled.

"So do you!"

"So what we getting into today?" she asked as we climbed in.

"We heading country side so we could set ya free with the rest of tha animals" Aug replied.

"Cool with me" she shrugged. "NaNuh you gon stay with me?"

"Yea sweet pea, they lame anyways without you!" they high fived.

"Now listen here ya ole bat!" Aug shot.

"I still see better than you in the day though!" She shot back.

"Oh dear God!" I sighed

"Yea well them bags under ya eyes, weighing all'lat loose skin down so ya must be able ta see!" He countered.