•3•

Misty, Sarah and Maggie in MM.

"Don't forget to comment"😉

Misty

"So you're really taking the rest of the year off Mist?" Sarah asked.

I was out having brunch with Maggie and Sarah and to say I really missed them was an understatement.

"Taking? Its been done. I'm on leave for the remainder of the year. Y'all don't know how much I've missed my family" I sighed before sipping my wine.

We were at a little bistro downtown Atlanta doing some catching up after doing what we loved best, spending our husbands money. With our busy schedules, we tried our best to stay in touch as much as we could, but there were still those moments where we went days without speaking because we were just so busy.

"But enough about me, how are you all?"

"Tired!" Sarah blurted out.

"Awe what's wrong?"

"Girl your two nephews are what's wrong. They are so full of energy, like they stay on one hundred."

"Oh" I laughed.

"Don't laugh because trust me, it ain't easy raising two boys and being a career woman who's husband is just as busy."

"This is Brian's last year in the NBA right?"

"Yea then he'll be taking his new post as assisting coach from January"

"Wow."

"I know, I'm just glad we won't be moving, AGAIN!"

Sarah did have it hard, she has moved five times because Brian was drafted over the past years. He was so good that the teams were putting out so much, but the finally settled in Atlanta last year.

"What about you Maggs"she asked as I sipped my wine.

"Don't even get me started."

"Oh boy!!! What happened now?"

"Well you know how KJ turned six back in April right?"

"Mmhmm" Sarah hummed.

"Well this fool I'm married too is still hinting bout having another"

When she said that Sarah almost choked.

"What?"

"Yes. Like I don't know what Kevin feel it is, but I'm not making another baby" she huffed.

"You say that but you know damn well all he has to do is kiss on you and you gon let him knock you up" Sarah said.

"Urghhh and that's what I can't stand because he knows that after all these years, I'm still weak for him!" She shook hear head and smiled.

"You need to talk to him Mags" I spoke

"I know and I will because my baby making days are over!!!" She rolled her eyes.

As we spoke some more, my phone began to vibrate on the table. I figured it was August because I hadn't heard from him after he left this morning.

"Puffin❤: I love you!!!"

I instantly began to smile when I read the message.

"Mmhmm, look at her over there, some nasty message Aug done sent her" I heard Maggie say.