•32•

I think I'm gonna put this book on hold because the response when it comes to the comments are not favorable and honestly, its making me not want to continue. So... Yea...

Misty

Misty

"I'm on my way to pick up Aug's gift now, is everything ok?"

"Yea, everything is fine. I wanted to speak to you about something."

"Oh ok. Well um let me finish my errands and call you back, we could have lunch."

"Ok that's fine."

"Cool."

Ending my call with Jayda, I shove my phone in my pockets as I made my way to Aug and I's jeweler.

It was two days before Christmas and I had my final shoot while him and Nai were heading to New Orleans.

I was excited about this shoot because Gregg was an amazing photographer and the fact that he wanted to not only work with me but create a book on me, was a dream come through.

"Misty, my love."

"Hi Raphael." I smiled as I entered.

"You look more beautiful every time I see you." We hugged.

"Careful now. You know my husband and your wife don't play." I laughed.

"He knows this yet he keeps testing me. " Martha spoke. "Hi Misty."

"Hi hon." I laughed. "So what do you have for me?" I smiled.

"Well I've got what you've created and its amazing. If you ever think about going into jewelry design, you got a job here."

"Awe." I blushed. "Why are you like this?"

"I stopped asking that after our fifth child. He is just so good." Martha laughed.

"Fifth? Wow. You look amazing."

"Thank you. At least someone notices and compliments."

"I compliment you my love."