•2•

Naima all grown now looking like her momma and daddy😂.

Like I stated before, updated for this book is based on comments, soooo...

Oh and votes too..

And again, if you haven't read the first three, please do so. Full listing in the about section on my profile.

G.G

Misty

"Watchu wanna do today?"

Looking up from my laptop, I saw August walking towards me with a tray. Its been a week since I came home and so far, its been me and August. Nai had her activities during the day so when the afternoon came, we had our family time.

"Ummm I was thinking, we could plan our family trip. I don't want to stay in Atlanta for the next two months." I spoke moving my laptop before he handed me the tray.

"You say that like its a bad thing" he said getting in beside me.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean it like that."

"I know...gimme piece of ya pancake" he smirked. "Where ya wanna go this time?" He asked before I fed him piece.

"That's the next thing...I don't even know" I shook my head.

"Wanna ask Nai when we get ha?"

"Yea we can do that."

Same time my email notification went off on my laptop.

"Babe hold this, I gotta check that"

Sighing heavily he sat up, taking the tray away.

"Is that work?"

"Mmhmm" I nodded and smiled.

I felt the bed shift causing me to turn to him, only to see him getting up, heading for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"It don't matter, ya busy right now so gon handle ya shit!" He walked out, slamming the door.

Sighing, I placed my laptop to the side and got up, head downstairs. As I took the corner, he was in the kitchen cleaning up.

"What was that about Aug?" He ignored me.

"So you just going to ignore me?" He kept quiet.

Turning off the tap, he dried his hands and brushed passed me, actually knock me a bit.

"August!"

"What!" He said in the same tone.

"What is your problem?"

"What is my problem?" He repeated and chuckled shaking his head.

"My "problem" he began using air quotes... "My problem is the fact that you can't stay off ya fucking laptop, iPad or phone for a fucking minute. Since you been home you been on that shit."

I was a bit taken aback by his response especially given the fact of what I been doing all week.

"Its like ya fucking job is more important than anything else!" He continued. "And I ain't bout ta deal with that shit today!"