•42•

Honestly haven't been feeling to update this and No Room for Era.. But here y'all go!!!

Misty

"How you feeling momma?"

"I'm fine Nai."

Laughing lightly at her concern I went back to my email. Being eight weeks pregnant and in this house was crazy.

If it wasn't Nai constantly checking on me when she was home, it was August doing the same everyday.

When we broke the news to our parents and Nai about the pregnancy, everyone was happy for us. My grandmother said she figured so since before we came back home that's why she came.

"You sure? I can go get you anything."

"All I want is for my sweet pea to come lay right here next to me."

"Ok." She smiled.

Laying on my lap, I gently stroked her hair as she watched TV.

"When do we find out what the baby is?" She looked up at me.

"We still have a while to go love."

"Ok."

Going back to the TV, I went back to my emails. After finding out about the baby, I had figured out what I wanted to do where work was concerned.

I'm still dancing and doing productions, but not as much as I would before. Also I had relocated to working in Atlanta officially rather than going back and forth to New York. Aug was extatic when I told him.

"You hungry sweet pea? Momma could go for a pizza."

"And cheesy fries." She smiled.

"How about we make pizza fries." I smirked.

"How are we going to do that momma?" She laughed.

"Ion know but I'm sure google does."

Sitting up, I searched pizza fries. I was surprised by the options I saw and in love with the pictures.

 I was surprised by the options I saw and in love with the pictures

"Shit these look good." I whispered.

"Momma you ok?"

"Huh?" I looked at her. "Oh yea, I'm fine. Let's go get started."

Getting all that we needed, we decided to make the fries and garlic bread.

"We doing tha whole bag momma?"

"Yea sweet pea. I wanna try something."

"Ok." She laughed.

Setting up the deep fryer while Nai sliced and put the garlic spread on the bread, we danced to music in the kitchen.