I eat my lunch and joke with my friends. I just found out that for the dance, all the girls at our table are going to Courtney's house to get ready.

This includes Samantha. Well that will be kinda awkward, seeming she hates me!

I shrug it off, GOD is good. I'll pray for the best.

After lunch, I go to 5th period. It's boring as usual. I wish I could play Flappy Bird in class.

Since I can't, I make my own Flappy Birds. I use my finger as the bird, and my pencils as the pipes. The best part, is I win every time.

Ringggggggggggggggg! The bell signaling the end of 5th period rings loudly. Finally! I stand up too quickly and knock down my ice coffee. Great! Now it's all over me.

"Christen how did you do that?" Courtney says trying not to laugh.

I laugh. "I honestly have no idea Court."

I walk to the bathroom. I am going to be so late to 6 period, but I have to get this off of me.

I am about to walk in, when I hear talking.

"I specifically asked you on Friday was this the school you enrolled in." Grant says angrily.

Grant? Who was he talking to?

"Well, I've been here since last Tuesday, and you're just now noticing me?" Samantha says.

Grant knows Samantha? How? Why didn't he mention it?

"It's not like you were at lunch, like you were today. And we obviously don't have the same schedule." He defends.

"Whatever. Why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?" Samantha says. "I had to stalk you to find out."

"Leave Christen out of this." Grant says tightly.

"She's already in it, and I made sure she knows." Samantha says coldly.

"You wrote the note threatening her didn't you?" Grant says angry.

"Of course I did, and I meant what I said."

"Just leave her alone." He says irritated.

"You haven't told her yet, have you?" She accuses.

Tell me what?

"I was going to Friday night, but I decided against it." Grant says guiltily.

What ever Grant needed to tell me on Friday, Samantha knows. I wish I didn't interrupt him.

"I really don't care about your relationship with her, I only care about our relationship."

Come again...

"Our relationship ended a year ago." Grant says coldly.

"Did it really? Because you come over every weekend."

"You know why I come over, and it's not because of you."

"Well soon it will be, because I'm going to get you back." Samantha says determinedly.

"Why are you here anyway?"

"To be closer to you silly."

"I. Am. With. Christen." Grant spit out.

"If you stay with her, I'll make her life miserable."

Does Samantha really think I'm afraid of her? She must not know who my Heavenly Father is, or his son JESUS.

"Nobody is afraid of you Samantha, you weigh like 60 lbs. And I thought you were with Cory? Why do you even care?" Grant says.

"He is just one of my ways to be near you." How dare she play with my Cory's emotions like that! "And I care, because I'm tired of our family being apart."