Recovering from the Suffering

Start from the beginning

"I see. And Gajeel?"

"He's putting a tracking device on one of the cars from our enemies. We can find them on their next location."

Natsu and I go down the corridor quietly and listen in for Lucy's muffles or anyone who says her name or talks. A room with a door numbered 198 is a little open by a creak. I listen in to that room and I can hear people talking.

"I know that you and Natsu have allied up. I know that you two are dating ever since you left prison. I'm sure he loved seeing me touching you all over the place. You're really good. Maybe, just maybe, I can do it again in front of him. But this time, you'll give me a heir." A man says, and I can hear Natsu's breathing intensify with anger.

"Go to Hell, Jackal. You're no one in this world. You're useless." Lucy says, but she sounds so weakened.

I hear a slap and Lucy yelping.

"You're reaching my limits, bitch. You're asking me to rape you again! Is that what you want!? You know what? I'm going to mark you a scar that you'll never forget. Every time you look at it, it's going to remind you of me for the rest of your life!"

"S-Stop, what are you going to do!?"

Natsu grits his teeth and he stands up, busting down the door of the room Lucy and Jackal are in. He fires at the men inside and points his gun at Jackal.

"Natsu! Erza!"

"Oh my goodness, are you alright? Here, wear my jacket! You're nearly in your birthday suit!" I said, going towards her and taking off my sweater.

She accepts it and I untie her hands and legs. I help her get up and more shots have fired from outside of the room.

"I'm taking Lucy to the car. Natsu, can you handle this?" I ask.

"Just keep her safe. I got this." Natsu says, and I smile.

Lucy and I leave the corridor and I shoot at the men coming at me. We quickly walking out of the warehouse but as soon as we did, someone shoots at my shoulder.

"Agh!"

"Erza!"

"I'm okay! Just get to the car! You're safety is what's important right now!" I said, shooting at the enemies.

"I'm NOT leaving you here! C'mon! We have to go together, Erza!"

"Lucy! Erza! Are you two okay!?" Gajeel asks, running towards us as he fires at the men.

"Erza just got shot! We need to take her to the car now!" Lucy replies, and Jellal gives her a gun.

"Welcome back, Lucy." Jellal says.

"Thank you for rescuing me. But we need to save Natsu! And Larcade!"

"Mira is already on that. She's probably already on her way out." Jellal replies.

"I see. They probably still need help! Gajeel, go see how Mira is doing! Go now!" Lucy says, and he nods, running towards the warehouse.

Mira, Larcade, Natsu...be okay.

Natsu

After I made Jackal completely take off his clothes and after I tied him up to a chair, I locked the door and made the two of us alone. With the frustration and anger I have inside of me, I'm going to use it to beat the shit out of Jackal and give him a remembrance of me for the rest of his life.

"What are you going to do with me? Why make me go naked? Are you planning on raping me just like I did with your woman? Man, that whore isn't worth your time–"

"SHUT UP!" I yell out, punching him across the face. "Don't you dare insult her like that ever again! It's your fault she's going to be traumatized! She couldn't even look at me in the eyes when I comforted her. Do you know how terrible that must feel!? She must feel guilty and disgusted. And all of this isn't even her fault. Your life, Zeref's life, and Achnologia's life taken away will be the end of my suffering. You're just the beginning of it."

I give him two punches across his face and he spits out blood, coughing.

"You're an idiot. No one can confront Achnologia. No one has seen his face before! You don't know who he is!"

"He's a coward. He doesn't show his face because he's scared. But I know he's not a myth. I know he's real because he killed my birth mother and my father, Igneel! And he's going to pay after I'm done with you and Zeref."

I throw a couple punches at Jackal, a few at the face and the other at his jaw. Tired of beating him, I grab a sharp knife and stab him in the ribs.

"Agh!"

"This is so you can know how Lucy felt when you stabbed her, you son of a bitch!"

I deepen the knife to make him yell more, and I leave it there so we can bleed a lot quicker. Grabbing an even bigger knife, such as a cleaver, I give out a smirk, turning around and swinging it in front of Jackal's face.

"You see this? I'm sure you do. With this beautiful sharp thing that can cut anything, I'm going to use it to chop off what you have in between your legs. That way, you can learn to respect women or whoever you touch again without their consent. Let this be a lesson, you cunt." I said, and he grits his teeth.

"Karma's a bitch!! What goes around comes around, Natsu!"

"Any last words before you die of blood loss?"

"Yeah, actually! I'm so glad I fucked your bitch! In my head, I imagined that she didn't struggle and that she actually did work! I probably gave her what you couldn't and that was–"

Before he could finish, I raise up the cleaver knife and aimed it straight for his dick, swinging it downwards and cutting them off.

"AAAGHHHH!!!"

Blood spills everywhere and Jackal falls backwards on the floor, screaming and crying from the pain. I glare at him with murderous eyes and I raise the cleaver once more and swung it downwards again, making it stick inside like the knife to his rib.

"Think about you did." I said, unlocking the door and leaving with bloody hands and clothes.

If one disrespects someone just like Jackal did with Lucy...just like he said, what goes around comes around. 

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 37:

You're Safe with Me

*

Ya'll, I've always wanted to play this soundtrack 'cause it's one of my favorites from the Super Series, Señora Acero. I highly recommend watching it if you like crime action, narcos, police forces, romance, betrayal, and mystery. You is going to cry, get angry, and be happy too with the characters just like I did. It's on Netflix! :)