chapter five • sorry, not sorry.♡

Depuis le début

The mystery guy snapped his fingers in a sign that he finally got his thoughts together. Mya quickly got out of her daydream zone she was in, looked at him with a smile.

She hopes that he's going to tell her his name and will you be mine.

They both stopped walking and she stood in front of him as he holds both of her wrists, looking deeply into her eyes. Mya did the same thing and waited patiently for what's he about to say.

"Oh sweet heavenly father, please let me be his."

Mya thought to herself as she had a hard but nervous smile covered her face.

The mystery guy was about to say something but a loud knock caused her to jump out of her sleep.

Around her, her bedroom was still dark and quiet while Anita kept playing throughout her room. Mya was out of breath and heart was beating fast as she is now awake from her dream that she was rudely disturbed.

Mya looked over at her shoulder to see her clock on the nightstand that reads: 2:45 a.m.

Mya's face scrunched up in confusion as she tries to think who was here at this time. The knocking on the door caught her off-guard then she threw the covers off her to get up and answer it.

While walking to the door, she hoped that was Savanna or someone else but as soon as she opened the door.

"Hey bab-"

Before he could say anything else, Mya slammed the door in his face and went back to her room to lock her door and go back to sleep.

Bryon, on the other hand, stood there speechless as he could not believe what just happened. He sighed to himself and look at the stuff he got her before walking in quietly.

He got in there safe and close the door behind him. But until...

Mya flicked the light on and stood in the middle of the living room with a baseball bat in her hand, ready to beat him with it. Bryon backed into the door in fear and start shaking.

"My-mya, wh-what you doing with that?"

"Why the hell are you here?!" Before he could explain, Mya quickly charged him and he dodged her then ran to her bedroom as she followed and start swinging the bat all over the place.

Bryon holds his arm out in defense so she wouldn't hit with that bat. But thankfully she didn't break any of her stuff cause she would be paying for it. Mya was livid and kept on swinging the bat around.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NOTHING FROM YOU!" Mya screamed as anger took over her.

"Mya, chill yo' crazy ass out!"

Mya paused when he says that. "Me crazy?!"

Bizzy looked at her strange while catching his breath from running away from her.

Mya sucked her teeth and smirked as she dropped the bat on the ground, walk past him like nothing happened.

Bizzy raised his brow, glad that was over. He looked at the room and there was no damage. Well, she left a nasty hole in the wall and that was it. Bizzy tiredly walked over to her bed and took a seat on the edge as he places her stuff down beside her. Bizzy laid himself back and stare at the ceiling as he thinks to himself.