2.5 girl meets mr. squrriels

Start from the beginning

"This has nothing to do with you, who I will deal with later." Maya said as she pointed at him.

"Yee."

"This happened because she stuck up for you." Maya said as she pointed at Riley.

"I didn't stick up for him." Riley said as she rolled her eyes.

"You didn't disagree with him." Amzie said as she looked at the brunette.

"How could she disagree with him? He's right." Farkle said as Amzie looked at him.

"You know what? You're next!" Amzie said as she pointed at him.

"I wanna be first."

"Yee."

"He is right, you know." Zay said as the girls looked at him.

"Why does that mean so much to everybody? When being right is more important than being friends, then that's the end of being friends." Maya said before she walked into class.

"Yeah, no chance." Farkle said before he erased Belgium 1831 off the board.

"Is this still going on?" Cory asked as he looked at Farkle.

"Look at them!"

"Yowzas!"

"I'm moving my seat." Maya said before she got up.

"Yeah, you just do that." Riley scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Mr. Friar?"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't take it anymore. I finally called her a name. She's called me a thousand names. I called her one name." Lucas said before Maya grabbed Zay by the collar.

"Move."

"Do it."

"He's under my protection. You wanna tangle with me?" Lucas asked after Maya grabbed him by the collar.

"Not yet. Move. Why didn't you disagree with him, Riley?" Maya asked after she sat in her seat.

"Maya, how can I disagree with what he said if what he said was true?" Riley asked as Amzie sighed and hit her head on her desk.

"In life, no matter what happens, sometimes all you need is someone who will be there for you no matter what!" Maya said as she looked at Riley.

"What he said is true!"

"I'm not talking to you!" Maya said as she looked away.

"Then I'm not talking to you!"

"Well, that's the way it would work, wouldn't it?" Maya asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Not the way we're doing it." Riley said as she crossed her arms.

"Okay, darlings; if everyone will focus their attention to the front of the room. War. World wars can begin with a single gunshot. Wars between friends can also begin with an isolated event. One time in college, all my friends had a war; and it was great!—until it wasn't." Cory said with a shrug.

"I won't let it come to that, Mr. Matthews." Lucas said as Farkle nodded.

"Neither will I."

"Maya?"

"What?"

"Let me tell you how much I'm not gonna talk to you." Riley said as Maya rolled her eyes.

"Oh my God."

"You're pathetic at this."

"Well, we've never done this before." Riley said.

"Sorry, guys, but I think this is gonna take someone a little better at this than us. This is gonna take someone with a very unique set of skills. This is gonna take—"