Part 126 ❤💚

Marks POV again-
"Fuck.." I smirk as i grind against jack yet again, his smaller body perfectly pressed against the cold wooden door, sweat covering our bodies from us running. Reaching behind me, jack scratches my back, digging into my skin. "God yes..." Jack grins at my love of pain. I grab his ass and squeeze it hard. I grind against jack again and his eyes roll back slightly, making me go mad. I pin his hands above his head, making him squeek. I then take his running shorts and his boxers off, followed by mine coming off too. His arms still above his head, i bite his neck, sucking on it as i do. I slap his ass and he moans. "Please.. Just fuck me please!" I grin and growl seductively in his ear, "Please what." "Please daddy! Make me ache! Make me unable to stand.. Please daddy!" I nod and i spread his ass cheeks, "Jump and wrap your legs around me, but do NOT MOVE YOUR ARMS." I let go of his arms, and they remain there. He jumps though and he wraps his arms around my neck. I growl and i slam him against the wall and i bite his shoulder, making him jump. Deepening my voice i say, "I said do not move them." Realizing, he puts his hands back up. "To late, you're gonna regret moving them." Jacks face goes bright red. Then, i shove myself into him, disappearing inside. Jack moans loudly as i fill his asshole with my girth. I whisper to him, "Mmm you dirty fucking skank. You like having daddy inside you, stretching you dont you kitten?" "Mmmph... Yes daddy i love your giant juicy cock in my tight little ass, i love it so much." I thrust into him super hard, making his back arch. "Good, and what are you?" "Im a dirty fucking whore who deserves to be punished!" "And who owns you?" "You daddy, you own all of me!" I smirk, and start fucking him as hard and fast as i can, yelling profanities almost constantly. Jacks voice is becoming hoarse from moaning so loudly, but its sexy as fuck. The way his veins on his nexk bulge as he screams from pleasure. The way his beautiful slender, yet muscley body has a perfect figure and dark beautiful hair. The way he throws his head back biting his lip making me wanna whip him  to make him give me the sounds i want to hear. "Yes daddy! Fuck!!! Slap me!" I smirk and i back hand him across the face and jack screams and growls deeply, "FUCK YES!!!" I put one hand around his throat choking him, making him wiggle, loving it. He reaches down and scratches from my ass all the way to my shoulders, going over and down my chest. I grab his ass hard, digging my nails in. Jack moans loudly at thd painful, but pleasureable act. I lean down while still savagely pounding him and i bite all over his neck and collar bones, sucking and licking too, leaving hickies everywhere, adding to the preexisting hickies there. We both are covered in them. After 40 minutes of us both sweating, moaning, and screaming jack moans out, "D... Daddy im gonna cum!!!" "Do NOT cum till i have!" "Yes daddy!" I thrust into him a few more times and i cum inside him with a loud gutteral moan. Jack feeling my cum fill his asshole as i still thrust into him makes him cum hard. "AHHH!!!" I bite his shoulder as he jizzes. He unwraps his legs from around me and i set him down. "Daddy?" "Yes kitten?" I nip at his jaw line, kissing him lightly. "C.. Can i put my arms down please?" "Of course sweet heart." He puts his arms down and sighs as his blood rushes back into them. He is shaking like crazy, obviously not gonna be able to walk. I smile cutely and i pick him up. "Da.." "Im taking you to shower, then im makin you dinner. After dinner we are watching moana. Then we are going to bed" I smile as he just nods against my chest. Leaving our clothes where they are i bring jack upstairs  cleaning us both, placing gentle, sweet, loving kisses all over his body. When we are out, i dry us both off. I carry jack to our bedroom and i grab him boxers, pajama bottoms and a baggy tshirt. He puts his on while i put mine on. Jack smiles at me as i put my tshirt on. "What are you smiling af baby?" "Your perfection." I blush, "Shush." Jack giggles, as do i. I bring him downstairs and i make us chicken strips and french fries. We grab the food and ketchup, we then sit down to watch moana as we eat. After eating we cuddle. Every probably half hour, jack looks up at me and i kiss him all over his face making him giggle. When the movie ends, its kinda early to sleep, but neither of us mind as we have had a very... Physically draining day. We go into our room after drinking some water and going to the bathroom. The last time i look at our bedside alarm clock its, 8:37 PM. We lay down and cuddle, falling asleep super fast.