Part 68 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wakeup with jack on top of me, the sun shining in my eyes, "Son of a bitch fuck off!" Jack apparently was awake, "What did you just say?!" "Fuck, sorry baby, the sun was in my eyes i wants being mean to you." "Ok." "Jack, i have an idea for tonight." "Ok." I laugh. I try pat on jacks head to get him to get off. Then i sit up, i look at my phone and see a message from felix, "Hey guys im sorry but i booked a ticket home, marzia got sick and i need to be there for her, thanks for everything!!!" I message him back, "Ok dude, thanks for staying, hope you had fun and hope she gets better." I look at jack, "We are alone again." Jack looks confused, i show him the messages. "Oh  ok." I smirk, "Maaark... I know that grin, what are you planning?" "You will see." I get into the drivers seat and start the car. I drive us home. Once we are home i grab jack and pull him downstairs. "Strip and lay on your stomach." Jack does so. I grab rope and tie his legs and arms together, so his legs are spread as far as possible, and he cant move. I pick him up careful  not to hurt him, and lay him on his back on the metal table. He is biting his lip and is starting to get hard. I take his dick into my hand and start rubbing it. Jack is squirming a little, "You like that kitten?" "Yes daddy." I laugh, then i start licking the tip of his dick. Then i take it into my mouth fully, deepthroating it. After i do jack is very hard. I stop and look at jack, "Stay... Not like you have a choice." Jack trembles. I run upstairs and grab a thing of vanilla icecream. I run back downstairs and take some and put it on jacks stomach. "FOOK!" Jack is sucking in alot because of the cold. After its melted i lean down and lick and suck it off of him, then i start kissing and sucking on his neck then back down making very dark hickies. Jack keeps letting out small moans. He puts his hand in my hair, "Daddy... P.. Please." I stop, then i grab the specail whip and strike him with it, "GAH!!! YES!" I strike him 3 more times then i grab a riding crop and pet his face with is, then i tap his face with it. I bring it to his inner thighs which he cant defend cause he cant move his legs. I start running it up and down on his inner thighs. His breathing picks up and he starts shaking. I then hit hit inner thigh with the riding crop and he moans. I put it down thhim. i strip. Then i aline my dick with his asshole, at the same time i start choaking him, then i shove myself into him making the tabls creak. I slowly start fucking him, absolutely LOVING jacks moans. His body is hot, physically and in a sexual way. With my free hand i put my hand on his chest. I start going faster, making the table creak like crazy. "Da...ddy, GAHH." "Fucking little slut, you probably love this." "Mmm!" I continue and start choaking him harder. Im choking him just enough to make it hard to breath normally. His lip is slightly bleeding from biting it so hard, his eyes full of lust. "D... Daddy! Im g... Gonna c.. Cum!" He cums right after warning me, his jizz getting all over his chest. I thrust into him a couple more times and cum into him. Jack is panting and so am i. I pull out and lick his jizz off of him, "Mmm... So good." Jack laughs. I flip him over and untie him. We both grt our clothes back on. We go upstairs and i get an idea. "Hey! Lets go to a museum!" "Sure what kind markimoo?" "Science!" "Ok." We grab the keys and leave to go to the museum. I smirk. If jack knew what i have planned he wouldnt have agreed... This will be fun.