Part 141 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I smirk down at jack, who is on his hands and knees. I pull my arm back and smack jacks ass as hard as i can making him scream in pain and pleasure. "Move and you won't be able to till mom leaves to go back home. Got it?" Jacks eyes go slightly wider and he nods. I smirk. I go to the door and i lock it, making sure noone can get in. Once im done i walk back over to jack and i slap his ass again  except on the other side. Jack sighs loudly, trying not to moan. He starts wiggling his ass at me, which makes my brain go crazy. I lean down and take his pants and boxers off. I smirk when i see how hard his dick is, and the clear as day hand prints left on his ass. I kneel behind him and i spread his ass cheeks apart. Slowly i start licking his hole making him squirm. Without warning, i shove my tongue inside him making him moan. I smirk slightly while i continue eating him out. I stop after a few minutes and i slap his ass one more time. I get into position and i shove myself into him. "Daddy..." I growl and start savagely pounding into jack making the pans in the kitchen clink together even though we are in the livingroom. "Yes! Daddy yes!!!" I smirk and continue, going as hard and fast as i possibly can. "Apologize for being a cunt!" I moan quietly, waiting for his response, "N.. No!" I slap his ass hard 3 times. "I said APOLOGIZE!" Jack screams from pleasure. "Okay im s..sorry Daddy!! OH MY GOD YES!" I nod, "Good." I make jack stand and bend over the couch and i continue pounding him, this time his leg up on the couch giving me even more access. I reach around with one hand and choke him while I fuck him and with my other hand I grab his dick and start stroaking it. "You do not cum till i let you cum. Understood?" "Y.. Yes daddy!" I start purposely slamming into his prostate making him literally scream, and it is music to my ears. I lean down and bite into his neck, making him bleed slightly. I lick it up and grin at the expression of pleasure on jacks face. I keep going, leaving love marks all over jacks back. I feel myself getting close. And i know jack has been fighting his release so i thrust a couple more times, as hard as i can till i cum. "Now jack. Cum for me now." Instantly he cums all over my hand, with a loud groan. I smirk and i pull jack onto the couch as i sit down. I comfort him for about 30 minutes till i hear a knock on the door. I jump, accidentally alarming jack. "Daddy? What is it?" I realize jacks in kitten space and i giggle. "Kitten you need to get your boxers and pants on for daddy okay?" He instantly hops up and nods while putting them on, "Okay daddy!" I fix myself, making sure i look normal. Shirt, boxers, pants all on. Jack gets his clothes on fast and i kiss him lovingly. "I love you kitten." "I love you too daddy." I boop his nose making him smile. "You've gotta apologize to mom okay? You were mean earlier." Jack nods. "Otay." I open the door and i see its mom and i smile and move aside to let her in. Jack instantly hugs her and says, "I sowwy mom, i didn't mean to be mean earlier, i was just grumpy." She laughs, "Its okay sean." We all hang out in the living room watching the home alone movies an laughing like idiots. Me and jack are cuddling cutely. At around 12 AM we all end up dozing off, sleeping soundly and warmly.