Part 109 ❤💚

Marks POV again-
I smirk and slap jacks ass hard. He squeeks and jumps. I smirk and i rip his shirt off. I start kissing and biting his neck like he was to me, earning a small moan from my beautiful husband. Jack takes his pants off while still on me and i manage to take mine off too, as well as my shirt and both of our boxers. Without preparing him i lift him up and i slam into him instantly hitting his g spot. Jack screams, half from pure pleasure, half from pure pain. I start thrusting in and out of him super fast and hard, making a cup on the table near us shake and fall over. Thankfully it was empty. I continue pounding jacks amazing ass as he moans my name repeatedly. "Fuck!!! Daddy!!! Mark... OH MY GOOOD!!!" I kiss his neck while fucking him, making him whimper and moan even more. After quite a while jack moans out, "Im gonna c... Cum!" I nod, "Me too! Cum for me kitten." Jack cums, getting his jizz all over both of our chests and stomachs. I cum in his ass. Jack stays on my lap, witg my dick in his ass and he leans against me and he rests his head against my shoulder breathing heavily. "I love you daddy." Jack moves a bit making me wanna pound him again as i move a bit inside him. "i love you too kitten." I smile and i lay jack on the couch and i accidentally push into him harder, making him moan. "Sorry." Jack giggles, "its okay." When laying on jack we fall asleep naked, my dick still inside him.