Part 67 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and instantly think, "Day 5." Mark looks at me, "What?" I obviously woke him up because in his morning voice he roled over and asked that while rubbing his eyes. "Oh, sorry baby, thinking out loud. I just said day 5, Felix's 5th day here." "Oh damn, hes going home soon." "Yeah... Baby?" "Hmm?" "Cuddle me?" "Ok." Mark instantly pulls me into spooning position, then i turn around so our chest's are touching. I have my head directly under marks chin. I hear him inhale deeply, "Does my hair smell good?" "Very." I laugh and inhale deeply as to smell him, "You always smell amazing markimoo." He laughs sending vibrations through his chest. "Thanks baby." "Welcome." Mark looks at me. "I gotta piss." I laugh, "Same actually." He laughs, then he quickly stands up and picks me up. "MARKK!!!" "WHATTT." He sarcasticly says it at the same volume. "I love you!" "I love you too baby boy." He leans down and Eskimo kisses me. I dont know how rubbing noses is so cute to me, but when mark does it with me i absolutely love it. He walks me to the bathroom and we both pee. We then go knock on felixs door. He yells, "Come in." We open the door and walk in wearing sweatpants and baggy t shirts, pretty much the only thing we ever wear. Then we hear felix quietly say, "I love you." We peak around him to see him using his laptop skyping with marzia. "Hey marzia!!!" Me and mark both say at once. Felix laughs and takes out hid headphones and the next thing we hear is, "Hey guys! Having fun teaching Felix?" Felix automatically blushes. I laugh, "Yeah, ive had fun!" Marzia laighs, "Good, felix im sorry but ive got to go, i have to take edgar out." "Ok, i love you!" "I love you too." Felix hangs up and closes his laptop. "You miss her dont you." "Yeah." "Only 2 more days." Obviously trying to distract felix from marzia, he asks, "Pancakes?" We both say, "Sure." We go downstairs and enjoy a huge stack of pancakes. Then we go downstairs. Its 1 P.M. Mark looks around frowning, "Whatd wrong baby?" "Nothing, im just not in the mood right now." My eyes widen, hes never said that. Mark starts walking back upstairs. "Mark?" "Baby, im ok, just not in the mood." "Ok." "You can still teach him if u want though." I look at felix, he shakes his head, "Im not really in the mood either." I think about it. "Same... Wanna clean, there are alot of stuff that can be put away and neatened up." "Sure." We clean and rearrange everything till approximately 3:30 P.M. then we go upstairs and see mark laying on the couch with his head danging off. Then he instantly shoots up and goes to the fridge. I laugh and sit on the couch. "Mark we cleaned downstairs and rearranged it. We didnt do anything though." "Ok." I laugh as hes grabbing a shit son of stuff and throwing it on the counter. "Mark im gonna shower." "Ok baby." I go upstairs and take a long shower. When im done its 4:17 P.M. When i go back downstairs and into the kitchen i see mark with a big ass basket and a blanket. I laugh, Whats this?" "Soooomething, i alreadt asked delix if he cares if we go out without him and he said he doesnt mind at all." I laugh, "Ok?" "Come on." He grabs my hand and all the stuff he prepared. We get into the car and start driving. We drive till 6 P.M. The sun has Already started to go down. He parks the car on a super pretty, super high hill. Then we get out and he puts the blanket down on his hood and gets out the basket. We lay on the blanket and watch the sun set the rest of the way. We are cuddling and mark starts kissing me passionately. He carefully rolls over ontop of me and I hug him. He continues to kiss me. I look into his eyes, "Please baby." "Ok sweety." He carefully takes my pants and boxers off, then he removes his own. He alines his dick with my asshole, he looks into my eyes, "Ready?" "Yes." He slowly pushes in and i moan quietly. Half moaning, half gasping i say, "Yes!" Mark gently starts thrusting in and out. I cant stop moaning, nore can mark. "I love you, fuh... Fah... So much!" "I love you too." He leans down while still thrusting in and out and kisses me. After a while he cums in my ass. Then i cum on my stomach. He wipes it off of me then he grabs the basket and pulls it onto the hood with us, the sun completely set. We eat and drink the stuff mark brought. Then we relax on the hood and cuddle, staring at ths stars which are shining so bright that i can clearly see them in marks eyes. "That was amazing mark." "Yes, it was." I kiss him gently, "I really do by the way." "Do what?" "Love you." "I never doughted it." Aftee staring at the stars till 12 A.M. we grab the blanket and put it in the car, then we blast the radio, since no houses are anywhere near here, and we dance like dorks together, till we are super tired. Then we go into the car and lay in the back seats ms ontop of him cuddling till we fall asleep.