Part 3 ❤

Jacks POV-
Fooooook. My ass hurts!!! Wait... Oh my god, i just remembered. I finally get up, groaning through the pain. I put on my pants and my shirt. I walk downstairs and see mark asleep on the couch, still shirtless. I walk over and kiss his neck. "Wake up sexy." Marks eyes open and he grins at me "Morning boopy doopy" says mark. "Get up you goof, we need to make breakfast." "Ok." says mark. I walk to the kitchen and get out some flour so we can make pancakes. Mark walks out still shirtless. As he walks by to get the maple syrup out i smack his ass. "Oh so you want to play like that" says mark. "Hell yeah" i say.
I pick up some flour and throw it at him. He smirks at me and walks over and takes my shirt off, then he opens the maple syrup and squirts it all over my chest. "Aw fook you mark" "I bet you want to" says mark. I snatch the syrup from him and squirt it all over his chest, then i lean down and lick from his v line up to his neck than i start kissing his neck and sucking, making hickies. Mark shivers and moans lightly. "You fucking tease" says mark. I grin then throw more flour at him. We get into a big fight with foods that we had out. I push mark against the counter and start making out with him, then i start kissing down his neck, then his chest, till i get to his v line again. Then i open the front of his boxers, of course only boxers. And see his semi hard dick. I slowly pull his boxers down to his knees and watch it spring free. Then i grab his dick and start rubbing it, faster, then faster. He starts moaning lightly. Then i start licking the tip of his dick slowly taking in more and more. Then i start deep throating as hard as i can. Mark is a moaning mess and it is hotter than i can believe. "J..Jack im ab...about t..to c..c..CUM!!" As he finishes his sentence i feel a warm liquid fill my mouth and go down my throat. "Mmm, Mark you taste amazing." I pull his pants up and finish making the pancakes. Once we finish eating i go take a shower... Well that was fun.