Part 108 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up with jack cuddling up to me. I smile and i kiss his forhead and i giggle. Instantly i get a phone call. I answer without looking. "Hello?" "Yes, hello... Mr fischbach?" I reluctantly answer, "Yes im mark." I hear a paper turn over the phone, "My name is Doctor Smith, its time for you to get your shots." I instantly feel nauseous. I stiffen up and jack wakes up. I anxiously reply. "O... Okay..... When?" I hear an innocent laugh but im still anxious. "Today." I start mentally freaking out. "Okay... What time?"      "4 P.M." "Okay.. Thanks." "You're very welcome, i will be the one giving you the shots later, so i will see you then." "Okay." I hang up and i stare blankly ahead and jack looks at me sleepy eyed and he kisses my neck as its closer to him than my face, "Marky, whats wrong?" I quietly whisper, "Doctora office.. 4P.M. today." Jack takes my hand in his, "Shots?" I nod and jack squeezes my hand tight, "Well i will be there to comfort you." I nod still holding jacks hand. "Shower?" Jack thinks for a sec, "Sure." He stands up and smacks my ass playfully. I smile for the first time since the call. We go upstairs and strip. I turn the water on super hot and i climb in instantly soaking my whole body. Jack gets in after me and i pull him close to me and i smile as i kiss his nose. I grab the body wash and i start cleaning jack, running my hands all over his gorgeous body. He giggles when i grab his ass. When im done, he cleans me. Jack laughs, "Technically cleaning someone else in the shower would be considered odd, but i think this works well." I nod and smile, "I dont think odd is something that is will ever effect us... I mean... We burnt words into eachothers backs. I run my hand over jacks healed scars that spell out, "Mark's property." He smiles cutely and we rinse off and decide to also scrub each others hair. When done we lounge around in only towels. Before i know it its 3P.M. and i have to get dressed. I go upstairs and grab a pair of sorta baggy jeans and a loose t shirt. Jack follows me and gets dressed. We head out. What seems like a second later, we are at the doctors office. I feel sick but i try to hide It. The doctor finally pops their head out, "Mr fischbach?" Me and jack both stand at the same time. I giggle and we walk with the doctor to our room. "Someone else will be with you shortly " "Thanks." They nod and walk off. Jack smirks as he sees the doctors equipment. He puts a stethoscope around his neck, and puts on gloves and a mask. "Doctor shneeplesteen vill see you now." I laugh and grab jacks hand pulling him against me, "You're adorable, you know that right?" Jack smiles, "Yes." He makes an adorable face and he kisses me after moving the mask. He puts the stethoscope back and takes the mask and gloves off just as Doctor smith walked in, needle in hand. She places it on the table and i freak ouy mentally. Jack takes my hand in his and he squeezes reassuringly. Doctor Smith goes over everything super fast and now for hell... the shot. She takes the shot out of the unopened bag it was in. She checks if its okay to use then she stabs me with it. I cry since i hate the pain that are caused from shots. Jack hugs me and kisses me when she is done. I giggle through the pain and we finish up and go home. Once we are home, me and jack cuddle on the couch, jack straddling me. I grin. Jack leans forward and starts biting my neck lightly. I start getting hard, "Kitten, if you dont stop, i will fuck you. Right here right now. Hard." Jack giggles and grinds on me hard, "Good."