Part 91 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I get out of the bath, immediately followed by jack. We go downstairs still completely naked to the basement. I look at jack and smirk, "Against the table now. Bend over and stick your ass out." Jack obeys my command and does so perfectly. I grin and grab the shocking handcuffs. I handcuff him to the table making him stuck in the position hes in. Then i  a shocker. I turn it on and poke his butt with it, making him jump slightly and laugh. I poke him with it all around his body, then i turn it off and put it down. I go into a drawer that we havent yet gone into together yet and pull out a 14 inch thick ass black dildo. Making it so jack can't see it, i sneak around. I put lube on it and aline it with his asshole. I shove it all the way in and jack screams. I bite my lip and giggle like an idiot. Jack is shaking like crazy and after a little bit he nods for me to continue. I start slowly fucking him with the giant dildo. I continue for 3 minutes then i pull it out and shove myself in. Jack moans loudly when he feels my huge, hot, hard cock inside of him. "Daddy... Mmm." I start fucking him hard, i grab the handcuffs remote which was directly next to us and i push the on button making jack groan loudly as the electric current flows through his body. I can feel it a bit myself. I spank jack as i shove myself in again. "Fuck sean... " i stop and pull out, then i walk over and un-handcuff jack. I then flip him over so he is forced to watch me fuck his brains out. I walk over again and shove myself into him with enough force to make the table rattle. Jack is moaning, whimpering and biting his lip hard. I grab his hips and start going as hard and fast as i can. The entire house is shaking and all i can hear is metal clanging and jack basically screaming from pleasure. I continue till jack cums all over me and hinself. Then i pull out and jizz all over his stomach. I lean down and lick off every drop. Jack sits up and sighs loudly whiping his sweaty hair out of his eyes. "Well fook... That was amazing!" I grin widely, "You're tellin me!" I think for a second, "You're really gonna hurt from the shocking though." Jack laughs adorably, "100% worth it." We put everything away and go back upstairs to the bathroom and we put our clothes on. "Markimoo?" "Yeah boopy doopy?" Jack giggles. "Wanna watch our first collab video we ever did?" I smile, "Memory lane here we come." We go downstairs and grab popcorn, jack takes the tv remote and goes onto his youtube account, and goes to a folder in his library called, 'Me and markimoos collabs <3!' I smile at jack and he says, "I made started making the list when we made our first collab." I kiss him, "Thats adorable... So did i." Jack smirks. We turn on the videos starting with our first one together. We leave the tv on playing all the collab videos in order, and we fall asleep after hearing, "Septiplier awayyy!!!" From us on a prop hunt video. As i fall asleep after hearing that, it just continues in my head, "septiplier awayyyyy!!!"