Part 136 ❤💚

Jacks POV again-
I hear keys jingling outside followed by a thud and a loud, "fuck!" Mark dropping his keys the adorable cluts. Seconds the door opens, i feel the breeze and see mark before he sees me. "Welcome home daddy." Mark looks down and i see his jeans instantly tighten in the crotch. "Thank you kitten." Mark signals me to stand up, so i do as im told. Twirling his finger mark smirks, "Spin for me." I smile and twirl, wiggling my ass when its facing him. Biting his lip, i see the lust in marks eyes. I shut the door for mark and i grab his hand, pulling him to the couch. I push him onto it and i straddle him, kissing him passionately. "Kitten." "Yes daddy?" "Dance for me." I smirk and i get up. I grab my phone and i put on Freaky by Trisha Paytas. I pull up a chair and i start doing the dance perfectly. Mark looks not only incredibly horny, but also VERY impressed. When the song ends i crawl onto him, straddling him again. I grind against him. "Im your dirty little cum slut." Mark groans, wanting more than just grinding. Marks eyes visabley change. His brown eyes seemingly deepen, and his jaw tightens. His veins start popping out. He is such a fucking God. Mark grabs my hair and pulls me off of him, forcing me to be on my hands and knees. Complete dom mode is here and its sexy as all hell. "You move and ill keep you in the basement tied up with a vibrator in your ass for 24 hours." I nod, staying as still as possible. Mark runs downstairs, grabbing a few things. When he comes back up he instantly blind folds me, followed by gagging me. He grabs one the 2 other items. He connects it to my collar, letting me know its a leash. He pulls it, choking me slightly, causing me to moan. He grabs the final item. He runs the sharp item down my back. From the feeling i can tell its a pin wheel. He starts off rolling it lightly on my skin, which feels nice. He then starts pushing hard on it, making every spike that touches my skin stab into me. It feels so damn good. I moan loudly against the gag making mark laugh evily. The pain makes my eyes react by tearing up, but it feels so good that i dont care. My dick is painfully hard right now and i love this so much. After a bit mark stops. He runs his hands over the many many holes from the pin wheel, getting blood on me. He has me smell my own blood. I moan from delight, loving the scent. He then lathers his dick with the blood, using it as lube. He slaps my ass roughly, and alines his dick with my asshole, instantly pushing in. I moan against the gag and mark smirks. He takes the gag off of me. "I wanna hear you scream my name." Jack nods eagerly. He start thrusting in and out of me as fast as he can. While he is fucking me i feel his nails scratching up and down the holes from the pinwheel. Im screaming from pleasure. The feelings are so intense and so amazing, i cant help it. "Fuck jack!! God!!" "Ahh!!! Daddy fuck me oh my god!!!" He slaps my back, then my ass. When he slaps my back, blood gets on his hand. I can tell cause i hear him sucking it off. After quite a while we both end up cuming loudly. When mark pulls out of me, he unattaches the leash and takes the blind fold off of me. On the floor he pulls me into his lap. Im shaking from the intensity of how strong i came, and how much i enjoyed that as a whole. "Did i do well kitten?" "Y.. Yes daddy. You did fucking amazing." Mark smiles, petting my hair and rocking me back and fowarth, "Good." Once we both have calmed down, we clean up. We then head to the bathroom, were mark rinses my back off and he bandages it, so the little bit of blood still leaving the wounds wont get on anything in the house. Both of us being drained from the long day, decide to go to bed.