Part 85 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up to hearing jack scream his outro, I say, "What the fuck?" As i hear him whack something and say, "And this people is why i don't normally drink, anyhow..." Then he finisned his outro. I hear him laugh and walk out of the recording room. I get up and peak out of the bedroom door and see him with a bottle of jack daniels, drinking the rest. I laugh, "Jack?" Jack turns to me and laughs, "Merk... Im... Eh... A biiit drink... Drunk." Somehow his irishness is super noticeable with every word right now. "I see that." Jack walks over to me swaying, "How much of that did you drink just barely?" Jack snorts, "ALL OF IT!" Then he bursts into laughter. I face palm, "Dork." Jack just smiles. He burps and blows the air into my face. "EWWW." "HA TAKE THAT MERK." I grab jacks hand, "Come on, you need some water." Jack follows me and sits on the couch. I get him water and try walking into the kitchen again but jack grabs my pants from behind almost pulling them off. I stop and turn around, "Yes?" Jack laughs, "Come're." I do as im told and jack makes me fall on him with my chest facing him and my crotch on his with my legs on each side of him. "Merk... I like your arse." I laugh, "I like your too." Jack grabs my ass and bites my neck, i shiver. Jack then puts his hand on my crotch and starts rubbing it. "J... Jack." "I knew you liked it." Jack kinda slurs his words, but its cute. "Mmm." I take jacks shirt off and start kissing his neck. "Merk... Strip." I get up and do as im told, then i pull jacks pants and boxers off leaving him naked as well. Jacks dick is super hard and so is mine. I get back on him how i was, but this time with his dick inside of me. Jack moans loudly. I start bouncing up and down making him go in and out of me at a steady rate, then jack starts thrusting as im doing so. After a couple minutes i jizz on him and he cums in me. "Fuck i wish i could last longer right after waking up. Jack laughs, "Its ok baby." I smile and get up, we both get our boxers back on. Jack puts his arms out meaning he wants a hug, but then he pulls me onto the couch with him. "I need to sleep this drunk off." I laugh and nod. Jack falls asleep and so do i, i just woke up so falling back asleep is easy, plus its only 9 A.M, so plenty of time for us to sleep.