Part 112 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up and i hear jack snoring slightly next to me. I smile and i look at him, "So handsome..." I get up and head to the kitchen. I start making coffee as i hear a loud bang come from upstairs followed by, "Son of a fucking ass licking dick sucking bitch!!!" "Jackkk!? You okay?!" "Fell off the bed, sorry babe!!!" "Goofball!!!" Jack runs down the stairs and jumps onto my back. He kisses the side of my neck, "Mornin cutie, whatcha dooooing." I giggle, "Makin us coffee and thinking." Jack gets off my back and leans against the counter, "What are you thinking about?" I blush slightly. "Nothing." Jack laughs, "Mark.. You've whipped me, shocked me, choked me, paddled me, marked me, had threesome with me... Nothing will freak me out." I sigh and stop what im doing. I turn to jack and look him in the eyes. "How would you feel abouy trying something new?" Jack looks interested, "What is it?" I look down and i smirk, i bite my lip and look back into his eyes, "Fisting..." Jacks eyes grow wide. "I... I mean... W.. We could try it..." I kiss his forehead. "I dont want to actually hurt hurt you okay? If it becomes to much just have me stop. Got it?" Jack nods, "Okay daddy... I trust you." I nod, "I love you." "I love you too." I kiss jacks forehead. I smirk and grab jacks wrist, i push him against the counter top, his ass in the air. I slap his ass hard making him gasp. I pull his pants and boxers down. "Stay." Jack nods, "Okay daddy." I run downstairs and i grab a bottle of lube. I come back upstairs and i see jack shaking his sweet ass in the air. "You sexy little slut, shaking your ass for daddy." Jack giggles and bites his lip. I walk behind him and i pour lube on his asshole, and my hand. I make sure both are completely covered and i aline my fist with his asshole. "You sure you're okay with this kitten?" "Yes daddy." I smile, "Okay, just double checking." I slowly start pushing in, i feel jacks breathing hitch and he grabs the counter top, knuckles turning white. "Want me to stop?" "N... No." He chokes out, "Ke.... Keep going..." I do as im told and i push harder until my fist is in. "FUUUUUUCK!" Jack moans out. I smirk, "I was hoping you'd like it." Jacks breaths are staggered, "P... Please daddy... Please fist me hard..." I nod, "As you wish you horny skank." I start pushing in and out of him with my arm. jack starts moaning like mad. I soon start going super fast and hard, making jack literally cry from pleasure, all he can say is, "Yes!!!" I make sure i hit his prostate everytime. I pull my fist out and i lube up to my elbow. I shove my fist back inside him, going super deep, jack screams out, "YES! OH MY GOD YES FUCK!!!" I can feel his whole body shaking. I feel myself getting close to cumming just by the sound of his moans. I push in a bit farther and jack moans out, "D... Daddy im gonna c... Cuuuum!!!" With jacks last word he does just that and cums all over the doors of the cabnets. I pull my arm out and i shove myself into him, finishing inside him. Jack turns around and looks at me. "That... Hurt... So... Good..." I smile, glad you enjoyed." Jack smirks, "I'll have to show you just how good it is sometime." I nod, "Agreed." Jack kisses me. I hand jack his boxers and pants and i wash my hand and arm EXTREMELY well. I finish making the coffees and i sit with jack on the couch. "Sooo... What do you wanna do today?" Jack smiles, "Wanna go to disneyland?" I smile, "I'd love to."