Part 10 ❤

Jacks POV-
I wake up and feel heat on my head. I open my eyes and see marks crotch. I turn my head around and see marks face, sleeping peacefully. I get up and bring the stuff we didnt eat into the kitchen and put it away. I make some tea. While im making it i start singing A Thousand Years by Christina Perry. I year a yawn and see a tired mark walk into the kitchen one hand in his hair, one under his shirt itching his chest and him yawning. He looks so good, even when he looks like hes about to pass out. I offer him a cup of tea. "Since we had a major sugar crash last night i figured coffee wouldnt be the best idea, even though i prefer coffee."  I say. "Thanks baby." Then Mark leans down and put his finger under my chin and kisses me passionately on the lips. I blush when our lips separate. "What." Says mark. "I dont know. Even though we have done so much stuff, when you kiss me i still get butterflies in my stomach and i feel all giddy." "Thats adorable." I giggle and hug mark with my head on his shoulder. "So marky, i was thinking, we should go to a park today... We haven't really done a shit ton of stufd outside the house and its nice outside." I point to a window. Its nice and sunny.  Mark smiles and says,"Ok. We gotta get ready. Im wearing sweatpants though." Oh god... Sweatpants on mark... Oh... Just... Jack, calm yourself. "Ok markyyy. Im gonna too." We both go get dressed. Seeing mark in his sweatpants was so hot. We both wore sweatshirts too. We walked to the closest park and go to the trees. Mark automatically starts climbing one, i wait a bit and stare at his ass. "What are you looking at???" "Your ass. Its so nice." Mark laughs and sticks his tongue out at me. I start climbing up after him. We both end up sitting right next to each other on a branch. I look over at mark and laugh. He looks confused. I then fall backwards. Mark freaks out but then relizes i did it on purpose, i hang from the branch with my knees. Luckily we werent to high up since im terrified of heights. Mark does the same, and kisses me while we are upside down. "So should we get plane tickets to get my stuff from ireland?" "We can when we get home. Get a flight for tomorrow. Then pack the rest of the day." "Ok. Sounds good... I cant believe im gonna live with you." "Me either." Says mark, "But its gonna be good." We both climb down and walk home, we get the tickets and pack. Tomorrow mark gets to see where ive lived for so long. That'll be fun.