Part 21 ❤

Jacks POV-
I leave mark upstairs and hope he stays up there. I put pandora on on my phone, Disturbed Radio. Sick of it By Skillet came on. I laugh and sing along, as i get out spaghetti noodles and sauce. I get out bread butter and garlic too. I put water on the stove and wait for it to boil. I smush the butter and chop the garlic tiny, then i mix it and add it to the bread, i put it into the oven and wait for the garlic bread. I continue with the spaghetti, so i add the noodles and wait for them to  be soft. I heat the sauce up. Then i mix them both, it smelt amazing. I take the garlic bread out... Its perfect. I set up the table perfectly with a candle in between us. I set the food out and get out some sparkling apple cyder. I run upstairs and get on my suit and fix my hair and make sure i look good. I open the bedroom door just enough to toss mark his suit. "Put it on baby." "Ok?" "Come down once it's on." I go downstairs and stand near the table waiting for my man to come down. He walks down the stairs looking breathtaking. He always looks so perfect in a suit. "You look, so good." " Hot damn, so do you sean." I giggle and have him sit. I pour him some cyder. "Sparkling apple cyder, i know you cant drink alcohol." Mark smiles and takes it. "Thank you." We both dig in and enjoy it very much. "This is perfect." "I was hoping you would think so." We eat all the food and then i put some love songs on and i ask mark to dance. I take his hand and move to an open area and rest my head on his shoulder, we start slow dancing. "Baby?" "Yes?" "I love you. I really do mark." "I know you do, and i love you too, thats why i asked you to marry me." "Yeah." We both laugh. We dance for like 2 hours. Then we cuddle on the couch with icecream. I boop marks nose with it. He laughs as i lick it off. I cuddle up close to him and i fall asleep to marks humming.