Part 107 ❤💚

Marks POV again-
Jack comes downstairs and i smirk when jack bites his lip, taking in my appearance. Knowing what to do, jack kneels in front of me, looking down. I nod, pleased by his unspoken obedience. I lightly grab jacks hand, having him stand.I make him strip then I pull him over to 2 giant bricks with hooks on them. I tie his feet to them so he cant move away. I then proceed to do the same to his hands, except above his head, connected to hoops on the ceiling that i put there years ago. I look at jack and i smile as i observe his perfect body. With his juicy ass and curvy waist. Plump lips and eyes like the clearest sky. I kiss him, slowly going down, kissing his neck, then his chest. I stop at his nipples and i suck on them, as he is likes it. I nip at them a little bit then i continue kissing down his body. I ignore his dick, which is very hard, and i kiss his inner thighs, making him weak. I laugh and stand up. I head over to the metal table and i grab a pinwheel. I start at his jaw bone, i then roll it down, making an infinity sign at his nipples and going to his belly button, circling it multiple times. I take it off his skin and put it back onto his skin, on his feet, which are stuck because of the rope. Knowing feet are a very sensitive spoy i roll it up and down the side of his foot a couple times. Jacks eyes are full of lust and everything about him says fuck me. I gigle and i grab a ball gag. I put it on him without a single problem. I take a riding crop and i run it down his sides, i then slap his ass with it, earning a muffled moan from jack, that sounded like, "Uck..." I put the riding crop down and i whisper in jacks ear seductively, "Horny little kitten are we?" Jack nods vigorously. "Do you want daddies giant cock in your tight little ass?" His eyes widen alot and he nods like 3 times faster than before. I smirk and slowly nod, "Okay kitten you've been good, I'll give you what you want." Even though jack is gagged i can understand what he tried saying, "You're welcome babyboy." I go behind jack and i spit down onto my dick. I rub myself to make sure im properly lubricated by my spit. I spread jacks ass cheeks apart, then i aline myself with him. Without hesitation i shove myself into him making him moan loudly. I instantly start pounding into him, hitting his prostate every time. Jack is moaning like crazy, his breath heavy through the holes in the gag. I continue pounding into him, whispering dirty slurs at jack, till we both cum. When we both calm back down i untie jack and ungag him. I pull him against mr and i kiss him lovingly. "Kitten... Was that to your satisfaction?" Jack smiles wide. "Yes daddy, i enjoyed that... I enjoyed it alot." I giggle and i nuzzle my face in jacks neck, inhailing his scent. Jack gets dressed again and I take jacks hand. We go upstairs after cleaning up, then we make some nachos. Once we have the nachos we sit infront of the Tv and we mindlessly watch it till about 4 A.M. We eventually fall asleep cuddling happily.