Part 12 ❤

Jacks POV-
"Whatever you want daddy." Mark grins at me and starts roughly making out with me. His tongue enters my mouth... It tastes amazing. Mark rips my shirt off, so i do the same to him. Then i rest my hands on his chest as to tell him do whatever. Mark spins me around and rips my pants down. In my boxers was a throbbing erection, and i could tell mark could see it. While I'm thinking mark pulls my boxers down, My dick sprang free. Mark stuck 3 of his fingers into his mouth, then one by one into my ass. "Ohhh yes." I moan out as mark starts thrusting his fingers into me at a steady pace. After a little bit he pulls his fingers out and i feel something wet on my ass. I feel it enter me and i moan louder than before. "Mmm, Mark... That feels good. It starts moving in and out a bit... It felt weird... Weird but great. "Oh god... Mmm." Mark stopped and turned me around so fast my dick almost hit him in the face. He takes me by my hips and sticks my dick in his mouth. He starts pulling my hips to make it go farther and farther down his throat. "M.. Mark oh god... That f.. Feels so foo....oookin good." I hear mark gagging but he continues. After another minute of amazing sensation, mark stops and pushes me to my knees. He stands up and i know what to do. I take his dick into my hand and stroak it lightly to tease him. Then i stick it into my mouth... God hes so big. "Jack... Mmm.. God that feels so good." I stop sucking his dick and pull him over to the couch, but not onto it. I make him lean over the back of the couch. I spit onto my hand and rub my dick so that it will go in easier. Then i push into mark as hard as i could. "Gahhhh!!!!!" Mark screams. I cover his mouth and nibble on his ear. He moans quietly. When he nods for me to keep going i start fucking him. "Please jack harder." I grab marks face and turn it so that im looking directly into his chocolate eyes. "You will call me sir." "Ok sir... Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make it so i wont be able to walk tomorrow." I laugh evily, "as you wish mark." I start pounding him as hard and fast as i can. "God yes.. oh god yes.. Sir just like that. FUCK." "Mmm fook mark... God you're so damn tight... Ahh, it feels so good." "S...sir im about t..to cum." I lean down and pur into his ear, "go ahead." Mark cums all over the back of the couch. I cum in his ass. Before i could react i was pushed against the back of the couch. "GAHHHH!!!!!!!" I yell as mark shoves himself inside of me. "Oh god... Mmmm ow, oh shit." After a minute i have gotten used to his size and i nod for him to continue. Mark slowly starts to fuck me, so slowly... "Daddy... Mmm, please just fook me. Please, pleassse just fook me, as hard as you can. I dont want to be able to move tomorrow." "Yes sir." Mark winks at me and kisses my neck. Then he shoves himself into me as far as he can. "God m... Daddy. Ahhhh... FOOOOOOK." He finds my good spot and i get instant breath taking pleasure. I gasp and say "r..r..right t..there. Daddy... Im gonna c..cum." I cum on the back of the couch where mark did. Then i feel a warmth fill my ass. Mark pulls out and we both walk to he front of the couch and lay down. "That was great." "Haha yes it was." We fall asleep naked and hugging.