Part 154 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up in a cold sweat, the image of the young man hanging there burnt into my retinas. I shake mark awake and start crying. "Mark, the guy yesterday... He.. I.. I dreamed about him and i just don't know how to deal with it.." Mark coos, "Oh baby... I know.. I'm sorry we had to see it.." He scoops me into his lap and i just cry, soaking his bare chest in tears. "H.. He looked so young.." Mark nods, his voice quivering slightly. "I know hun.. Too young.." Mark reaches over to turn the clock on the night stand and it says its 9:00 AM. "Do you want to go get breakfast hun? It might make you feel a bit better." I shake my head yes. "C.. Can we get coffee please daddy?" I feel my brain starting to regress. I feel as though all of the big things aren't even a reality. I just want to be small and have my daddy, my mark take care of me and let me be his little prince. "Of course baby boy." I smile and kiss his cheek. "Tank you!" I hop up and grab a pair of shorts and a tank top, putting my shoes on too. I plop back on the bed cross legged, "You cominn?" Mark smiles and nods, laughing softly, "Im comin clover, just give me a second." Mark lunges at me, startling me, making me let out a high pitched screech. Mark starts attacking my face with wet, loving kisses and i start loosing my shit laughing. "DADDY!!! STAAAAHHHPPP!!!" He laughs gutterally and smiles, kissing my lips this time. "Okay, now im up." I smile sweetly and giggle. Mark gets up and grabs some jeans and a t shirt and i watch him get dressed. Mark grabs my hand when he is done and we leave the hotel room. We head to the closest coffee shop and we order drinks and i get 2 cookies. We sit down and mark tenses up looking behind me. I turn around and see someone staring right into my eyes. Fear washing over me i coware down and i freeze up as the man stands up roughly, his chair squeeking against the ground. I turn and look at mark, "Daddy..." Mark stands up quickly and i feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and bite the hand but it doesnt move. Mark body slams the guy to the ground and all i hear behind me is skull smacking the ground. "ARE YOU THE FUCKER WHOS CREEPING ABOUT MY MAN?!" The man snickers and again a skull to ground thud. I turn and see the guys face is bleeding. Mark pulls out his phone and calls the police who show up nearly instantly. Faster than i would have ever imagined, mark had handed the cops the creepy letters from him and he was handcuffed in the back of the police car. I kiss mark lovingly. "Thank you daddy... I was scared.." Mark hugs me tightly. "Noone touches my clover... Grab your stuff, we are gonna go back to the hotel okay? We can order dominos later and we can watch cartoons all day and have cuddle time." I smile and bounce up and down, "Yayy!!" I grab my stuff, and as mark had said, the rest of the day we watched cartoons and ate pizze while cuddling. At around 10:18 PM we were struggling to keep our eyes open, so we turned the tv off, stripped to boxers, and fell asleep, both thinking of home and being with chica, excited to pack up the next day and take the afternoon flight home.