Part 114 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I smirk down at jack when he lands on the couch. Knowing i was about to, jack takes his shirt off. I bite my lip and admire his figure. Skinny but muscular, slightly feminine, but sexy as fuck. I straddle him, and i start kissing his neck, biting and sucking it as well. "Fuck..." Jack moans under his breath, as his chest rises and falls and i feel his dick harden below me. I scratch his sides, making him bite his lip hard. Jack quietly whispers, "P.. Please fuck me." I start sucking on and biting his nipples. "Adress me properly." "D... Daddy please." I smirk and i pull his pants and boxers down together. His dick springs free and almost hits my face. I take his dick in my hand and i lick the tip, making him squirm. "You like that kitten?" "Yes daddy... I d.. Do." I snicker and i take him into my mouth, bobbing back and fowards fast. He moans loudly making me even harder. I stop and i take my pants and boxers off. "Flip over, ass up." He obeys and i slap his ass hard, leaving a hand print. I spank him 5 more times, making him moan louder each time. I position myself behind him and i lean foward and i start choking him as i shove myself into his ass hard. He moans loudly, and i can feel the vibrations of his voice in my hand. I bite his back and i smirk as he tries pushing himself onto me more. I stop biting him and i lean over to grab my jeans,y dick still in his ass. I grab my belt off my jeans, which happens to be one of the shoe lace type belts. I manage to wrap it onto his collar, so i can choke him that way. I pull on it so his head is up and he is being choked slightly. "D...daddy.." I dont respond, instead i start thrusting in and out of him fast and hard. "Harder p.. Please!!!" He gasps out. I smirk sadistically, "As you wish kitten." I choke him more and i start slamming into him, making the entire couch squeek, and some pots in the kitchen clang together. Jack taps on my hand signaling i loosen the choking, so i do so,still choking him, but less so. We both are moaning horny sweaty messes. "D..daddy im gonna cum!!!" "Cum for me kitten!" I thrust into him even harder and faster till he cums, sending me over the edge with his moans. Jack it panting and he flipps over laying on his back, i flop ontop of him, "Daddy?" "Yes kitten?" "That was definitely better than the last ride." I giggle, "Im glad to hear that." "Daaaddy!" "Yes?" "I wuv you." "I love you too baby boy." Jack giggles cutely, "Can we shower please?" I laugh, "Of course." We get up and shower. Once we are done, we decide to clean the house, including downstairs. We organize everything even more than it was. Once it's 7 PM with make dinner, which is mac and cheese with chicken nuggets and chocolate milk. Jack kisses my neck and leads me back to the couch where he put on disney movies, while i cleaned up from dinner. We cuddle for a couple hours, watching Mulan, Brave, Pocahontas, and Moana. Jack falls asleep once Moana ends, so i turn off the lights and tv and lock the doors. I then carry jack to our room, where i strip him into just his boxers. I do the same to myself and i get into bed, cuddling up to him. I feel him shift slightly, snuggling up to me more. I kiss his forehead, "Goodnight kitten." I soon fall asleep and dream of the man i get to hold every night forever... My husband.