Part 153 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I take jacks hand in mine as the two of us walk out of our hotel front doors. Jack giggles as i rub small circles into the back of his hand, while humming. The main streets are busy, but near our hotel, there are a lot of parks and off branching nature areas, so we go into one of the parks and we happily walk around. We walk under the beautiful cherry blossom trees and Jack smiles widely. "I love cherry blossoms." I laugh, "Same, theyre amazing." He nods and kisses my cheek. I blush slightly, loving the cuteness, "What was that for?" Jack smiles, "Nothing in specific, i just love you a lot and i can't express how greatful i am to have you." I feel my cheeks heat up as my eyes water. "I love you too baby." I stop jack from walking and i kiss him. Jack looks up after and giggles, "Cheesy." I look up and see the cherry blossom above us. "So cheesy, but also so perfect." We start walking again and decide to go down a trail into the woods. After about 20 minutes, all sounds are gone except jack and i's breathing and birds chirping. I smile as jack leans against a tree, looking at my beauty that is around us. Tall trees, flowers on the forest floor, birds. I walk up behind jack, "I love you." He turns around so i have him against the tree, "I love you too." I put my hand behind his head and kiss him. He rests against the tree, both of us happy, and relaxed. Jack starts grinding against me a bit. I smile, "Horny little kitten are we?" Jack smiles and bites his lip. "Yes daddy.." I smirk and take my shirt off, then jacks. I push his back into the tree and take his pants off. Jack quickly kneels down, taking my pants and boxers down with him. I grin as jack takes my dick into his hand, stroaking it lightly. Jack takes my dick into his mouth, humming so the vibrations go through my dick. I moan quietly and feel a surge of love and lust pump through my body. Making jack stand, i turn him around so his face and chest are against the tree. His ass perked out at me, i take his boxers off and spit on his asshole. He wiggles his ass at me and i bite my lip. Without warning him, i shove my dick into his ass, slamming him against the tree. He moans loudly and i lean forward, marking up his back with hickeys and bite marks as i fuck him relentlessly. The only sounds in the forest is moans, and the sound of skin slapping. I spank jacks ass hard and he mewls, making me crave him even more. I turn him around and have him wrap his legs around me as i continue violently fucking his ass, now also making out with him. I put my hand around his throat choking him. After quite a long time of fucking, we both cum, sweaty and tired. As we are putting our clothes back on we hear some branches crunching, so we run and hide behind a tree, since we both slightly undressed still, for visually obvious reasons. The crunching ends but now i hear branches moving. I hear a fermiliar sound and i feel my blood go cold. Its rope. I run out from behind the tree and i scream, "Dont!" But as i say it i hear a loud straining noise and see a young man hanging, his face going blue, his fingers twitching. I scream and i start crying. Jack runs to me and sees it, staying silent. He looks curious. He looks like he is longing. "J.. Jack P...Please never.." He nods, "I know. I wouldn't. Sometimes i think about it though, how death would feel." Jack snaps out of it and frowns, "We need to call the police." I nod and try to calm down. Jack pulls out his phone and calls the police, explaining where we are, and what happened. "Okay... Okay, yes. Okay, thank you sir. We will be here to wave you down." I stare at his body. I reach out and touch his hand. It's ice cold. I pull my hand back and continue staring. "I almost hung myself once..." Jack looks at me, sadness all over his face. "It was before we ever got together.. I was going through a really rough time and i was sick of it. So i tied the noose and was about to jump off the chair, but then i thought about dad, and mom, and you, and my friends. I couldn't make you all feel how i felt." Jacks eyes start tearing up but he remains calm, simply kneeling next to me and hugging me. "I love you mark." "I love you too jack." After about 30 minutes the police came with an ambulance, taking the young man down, and putting him on a stretcher. Jack and i left, and went back to the hotel. Silently, we cuddled and watched tv. Neither of us ate, since we didn't have appetites. At around 11 PM we both fell asleep, traumatized from the boy, and tired, hoping the next day would be better.

Fifty Shades Of Septiplier ❤💚On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara