Part 79 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and see mark drooling on the pillow, he doesnt snore often but is right now. I kiss his forehead and he jumps and opens his eyes wide. He wipes his chin and smiles, "Mornin baby, you scared me." I laugh, "Morning baby boy." I get up and look in the bathroom mirror. I yell," MAAAARK!!! I HAVE A COLLAB VIDEO IDEA!!!" I hear him yell back, "Ok!" I run back into the bedroom. I plop onto the bed and crawl ontop of mark. "Punk edits in real life! Dan and phil did it, we should!" "Good idea... Ok!" I get up and put my gages in. Mark growl, "Sexy." I smirk, "Thanks baby." I laugh and go and wake up dan and phil. "Hey dan, hey phil. I was wondering if you guys could help me and mark do a punk edits video, like handing us the shit we need to use?" Dan laughs, "If phils in, im in." Phil smiles, "Im in." I laugh, "Ok well we are starting right off." They nod and i run to mark in our room. I set up the camera and do my intro, "WHAPISH... TOP O' DAH MORNIN TO YAH LADDIES, MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE! Today me and my husband, otherwise known as markimoo or..." Mark interupts me, "MAAARKIPLIER." I laugh, "Dork... Anyhow, today we are doing punk edits in real life, not something we would normally do, but i thought it would be fun and i got the idea from dan and phils video of them doing it. ALLLLSO, they are here with us, they are the people handing us the shit to add on." I look at mark, "Mark... Anything to add." He makes a face as though hes thinking, its obviously exaggerated, "Nope i think you got it all." I laugh and we start. They hand us lip rings, eyebrow piercing gem things, nose rings, tattoos, colored hairstray, im given dark green to make an ombre, and marks given dark red. We face away from each other so that when we turn back it will be a surprise to us both how the other looks. Dan and phil leave to go see a movie because they already helped us. I finish in about 2 and a half minutes, "Mark, you ready to look at each other?" "1 more second... Ok yep." We both turn and as soon as i see mark i get hard, "Holy fookin shit..." Mark laughs, "What?" I notice hes biting the inside of his mouth. I blush, "Nothing..." I turn towards the  camera which thankfully is only showing down to the bottom of my ribs. I keep glancing back at mark. He notices and smirks. He leans closer to me and sneakily puts his hand on my bulge. I jump. "Maaark, you look so fookin sexy..." "So do you kitten." I look down and see that hes hard. I pur and say, "Please pound me daddy." "Gladly." Mark pushes me back onto the bed and climbs ontop of me, he rips off my boxers, the camera wasnt showing what i was wearing so why wear pants when you dont need to. Then he also takes my shirt off, then he strips. Without any warning he spreads my ass cheeks apart and shoves his dry dick into my ass. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Mark loudly moans, "FUUUCK..." After a little while mark starts thrusting in and out of me, making me moan like crazy. "Yes daddy, just like that." I say as hes pouning me as hard and as fast as he can. The bed is creaking super loudly, my ass is bouncing off of him. After a while i cum on him, then he does in my ass. After catching our breath we put our boxers and shirts back on and make sure we look how we did before. We finish the video and i look at mark, "That's gonna need ALOT.. Of editing." Mark laughs like a cutie and nods. "Agreed." I put the recording stuff away and me and mark relax downstairs, waiting for dan and Phil to get back, since they are leaving when the movie is done, but they need to come get their shit first.