Part 76 ❤💚

Marks POV-
I wake up to my phone vibrating super loudly on the night stand. I grab it and look at what it was. It was a message fron dan, "We are at the airport." I say, "Ok." And get up and get jeans and a t shirt on. I shake jack a bit, "I'm gonna to get dan and phil, ok?" Jack yawns and holds his arms out at me, "I wanna go!"i laugh, "Ok." I grab his hand and help him sit up, he raises his arms in the air and smiles dorkily at me, i laugh and Grab a t shirt and put it on him. Then i pick him up, using his ass as support, he sleepily wraps his arms and legs around me. I giggle and bring him downstairs. He was wearing sweatpants already so that saved a bit of time. I grab his shoes and slide on my flip flops. I walk outside still holding jack, same way as before. I walk to the passengers side and put him in the car, i buckle him in and boop his nose with mine, "Booper Dooper!" Jacks previously closed eyes shooy open, "Booper dooper!!!" I laugh and hand him his shoes. I get in the car and we quickly drive to the airport. We have no idea where they are so i put my hands around my mouth and yell, "Llamas amd lions!!!" From the crowd i hear dan yell,"I love llamas!" I then see dan holding Phil's hand guiding him out of the giant flock of people. Me and jack greet them both with hugs. "Hey dan, Hey Phil!" "Hey!" They both say simultaneously. Me and jack laugh. "Got your guy's stuff?" Dan smiles, "Yup." "Ok lets go." I look at jack who is swaying back and forwards. "You ok baby?" Jacks head shoots my direction, "Yeah." Jack whipes his mouth since he drooled a tiny bit. "Dork." Just smiles at me. We all get in the car. Once we get home i bring them to their room with jack. Jack laughs, "Havent been in this room in a while." I laugh, "True." I look at dan and Phil, "You guys dont mind sharing room right?" They laugh, "We always sleep in the sams room." I laugh, "Phan is aliiiiive." Dan and phil kiss each other lovingly, "Yes, yes it is." I smile and me and jack make eye contact, i kiss him gently. I look back at dan and phil, "So after you guys are settled in and after we all eat, wanna go to the theater?" They both say, "Sure!" Jack yawns, "In the mean time im gonna sleep on the couch." I laugh, "Ok baby, ill wake you up when the foods done." "Thanks markimoo." "You're welcome jackaboy." I laugh and make food, we all eat then we head out to the theater. This will be fun.