Part 127 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and kiss mark awake. "Hey markimoo." He groans and smiles, "Hey jackaboy." I kiss him again and i get up. I grab a T-shirt and shorts and i put them on. Mark looks at me with sleepy eyes, "Whatcha doin?" "Im gonna go out to get groceries." "Want me to come?" I giggle, "I should be good." I walk over to him and i kiss his forehead. "I love you mark." "I lice you too... Please be careful." "I will." I head downstairs, put food and water in chicas bowls then i put my shoes on and head out. I walk to the Nearest grocery store and i grab a cart. I go to tbe meat isle first, since me and mark both love burgers and steaks and most other meats. In the isle i bite my lip, deciding what to get. Some guy walks behind me. He smacks my ass and i turn around instantly, surprised, freaked out and angry. "Watch it!" He winks at me and i get even more mad. He walks out of the isle but i still feel uncomfortable. I grab a bunch of meats, then i finish shopping, getting junk food and fruits and veggies. When im in the check out line mark calls me. "Hey baby." "Hey sexy." I giggle, "Is daddy horny?" I whisper quietly so noone hears. Mark hums. "Yeah kitten, daddy is really horny. I just finished recording a video for youtube and when getting off the computer i accidentally clicked on our sex tape. I wanna fuck you so hard. I wanna make you scream my name." I smirk, "Good. Well ill be home soon, im in line checking out." "Good. Hurry." I smile at his needy dominance, "Okay daddy i will. I love you so much." "I love you to kitten, so much." We hang up and i pay for everything. I feel a bit uncomfortable still, as i grab the bags of groceries to walk home. I hear foot steps behind me, so i speed up a bit but before i have a chance to do anything the guy from inside the store has grabbed my wrist and has dragged me to an ally way as i try pulling away. I instantly freeze, terrified. "L.. Let me go. Now." He laughs evily and he reaches down and he grabs my crotch, making me instantly feel horrible and able to move again. I scoul angrily. I knee him in the balls and i run out of the ally way crying, clutching the groceries. I wipe my tears away and i walk as fast as possible, getting home fast. My face is empty. I feel terrible. Someone who isnt my husband just violated me. He touched me. Im disgusting. He is disgusting. I dont even know him. He is just some guy who was gonna do bad things to me. I open the door when i arrive home. I walk past mark, who happens to be on the couch. "Hey kitten." "Hi." I say voice quiet. I walk into the kitchen and put everything away. Mark walks in and he smiles at me. I try smiling back, but i cant. I kiss his cheek and i try walking out if the kitchen heading upstairs. Mark grabs my wrist before i can. A tear runs down my cheek and i start shaking, my mind going back to the man who sexually assulted me, even though mark is my lover, my husband, my EVERYTHING. "Mark. Let go." He looks at me, "Baby? Are you okay?" I pull my arm away. "Yep. Im fine." Mark looks at me with a fave of concern. "You sure." I snap at him. "Yes im fucking fine mark! Jesus christ am i not allowed to be quiet?! Do you expect me to constantly be a loud asshole who wants whiskey and parties!?" Mark looks stunned. He backs up a little bit, understanding, even though it hurt his feelings. He understood i wanted to be alone right now. I normally NEVER snap at him, so he takes the hint. At this point its 12 PM. I head upstairs and i fall asleep. At 7 PM i wake up to a knock on the bed room door. "Baby?" "Hmmm?" I hum at him. "I made us dinner." I smile, my mind off of earlier for a slight moment. "Okay baby, thanks." I throw the blanket off of me and i go to the door. I grab his hand and we head downstairs.