Part 15 ❤

Marks POV-
Well damn, that was nice. Anyhow... I finish showering, when im done i put on my white v neck that i was planing on wearing, and my blue jeans, cant use this belt, since its soaked. I ruffle my hear with the towle and leave it a floofy red mess. Then i put on my glasses and head to the bedroom and grab a belt. Jack is naked walking around the house. He looks at me and says "who needs pants, u barely ever wear them." "Haha true, but you need them right now." "Why, we arent doing anything, im just packing." "Babe, this is my first time here in ireleand, the place you grew up... I really want to see more. You are moving to LA with me, but i want to see what has made you, so perfect." Jack blushes and says "Ok." Jack runs into his room and grabs a warfstache t shirt and blue jeans and pink boxers. He puts them on as hes walking out of the room, almost tripping every other step. Once hes fully dressed i hold his hand and pull it up to my chest, i lift his head up to look at my face by his chin, "baby... I love you, so much." Jacks eyes fill up with tears. "Whats wrong sean." "N...nothing is w..wrong." He studders, "I just cant believe that we are together. I.. Ive always loved you, before we even met, when i used to say how i loved you in my old videos, i ment LOVE not admiration. You are everything to me and i never want to loose you." I pull jack into a hug, "you will never loose me, i dont care if fuckin obama banned us from being together, you will never loose me, ever." Jack looks up at me smiling but crying, hes even cute with tears streaming down his face. Jack reached behind my head and pulls me into a warm loveing kiss. Jack sniffles and asks "You ready??" "Yes, and wanna know what else im ready for??" "What." "Being with you, for the rest of my life, and never leaving your side." Jack giggles and takes my hand and pulls me out the door. Jack calls his mom, cause he doesn't have a car, to come pick us up. "Hey ma!!" "Jack!!! How have you been??" "Good, so ma i was wondering if you could come pick me up from my place??? Well me and my b.. Mark." I look at him confused, he mouths at me "I'm telling her later." I nod and he continues talking to his mom. "Of course i will, and mark as in markiplier??" "Thank you ma, and yes." "Sweet, im glad you two are friends since you've always loved his content so much." "Haha yeah, so see you soon." "Leaving now. Bye." "Bye ma." Still holding jacks hand, i turn towards him and hold him as close to me as i can, i look down into his beautiful eyes. "So perfect." I lean down and softy kiss him. A couple minutes pass and his mom pulled up, jacks mom rolled down the window and jack yelled "MA!!!! HEY MA!!!! Hi hahaha." Jacks mom laughed and said "Just get in yah goofball." We do as she says. She turns around and sticks her hand out to me, " Nice to finally meet you mark, jack has told me alot about you, hes a big fan." "Haha nice to meet you to ma'am, and I'm a huge fan of him too." Jack blushes and looks out the window so his mom wont notice. "So going to my house?? The cabin in the woods." "Yes please." Me and jack buckle up, sitting right next to each other so we could hold hands without it being noticed. We pull into the drive way. We all hop out of the car and shut the doors. My heart is racing, this is where my man started off. My baby boy. We go inside and sit down. Jack sits on a couch and i sit right beside him. He clears his throat. "S..so ma........ I have to tell you something." "Ok." "Me and mark are dating." She covers her mouth smiles. "Oh my gosh!!! Thats so cute!!!!!! I knew you liked him but i didnt know you like, *liked* him." "So, you dont care that im gay???" "Sean, i dont give a flying shite who you like, as long as you are happy." "Oh my gosh, thank god. So i was hoping i could show mark around here???" "Of course, stay as long as you like." "Ok, mark you coming??" Jack asks as he gets up to go outside. "Um, yes in a minute, I'll be out soon, gotta use the bathroom." "Ok ill be in my old place." "Ok." Jack leaves and his mom points to the bathroom. "I dont actually have to pee, i have a serious question for you." "Ok???" I stand up and almost fall backwards, "So jack, he means  the world to me. I love him with all my heart, and i cant picture myself ever wantijg anyone else. He is my everything and i know its customary to ask the father, but i was wondering... Can i have your blessing to ask the love of my life to marry me???" She doesnt say anything... She walks up to me and hugs me tight, "Of course." I smile and hug back and start crying. "Thank you." I wipe my eyes before going outside. "Mark!!! Took yah long enough." "Haha yeah." I run over to him and hug him. Before my dad died, he gave me his wedding ring. I have always kept it with me. Hopefully, i will finally use it. Jack runs out into the feild and i chase him. After about 2 minutes of running in the feild i tackled him onto the grass. I was sitting ontop of him. I pin his arms to the ground next to him. I look down at him and kiss his forehead. "Baby, i have a question." "Ok..." I let jack lean up, his chest is touching mine. I take his hand in mine and stare deep into his ocean eyes. " Sean, i love you... I always have, i always will. Ever since i saw you in one of your videos, the first one i saw, live liked you. Your energy, your possitivity, your charm, your adorable dorky ass excited clapping, your... Everything. You make me happier than anyone else has. When you got on one knee at pax, i was freaking the fuck out, my brain went into overdrive. I thought you where straight and didnt want to make things weird, but i wanted to say yes. Now, Sean William McLoughlin, it my turn to ask you. Will you please marry me, and make me the happiest man in existance???" A tear streaks down jacks face when i finish. After a few seconds jack bursts into tears and hugs me with his head on my shoulder. I hug him back and rub his back. Jack takes his head off my shoulder and kisses me and nobs his head rapidly. "I would love to be your husband." He laughs quietly and shakily kisses me again. I take the ring out of my pocket. "This is the ring that was my dads, he gave me it before he passed. You are the only person i want to ever wear this ring, my fiancé." Jack giggles and says "i will treasure it forever." I put it onto his finger and push him onto the ground. Then i role off of him and have him lay on me. "Im never leaving you jack." "And i will never leave you, you will have to deal with my shit for the rest of your life." I accept that challenge." We cuddle till it starts getting dark, then we get a ride home from jacks mom, and we fall asleep together, my baby boy... My future husband.