Part 55 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and mark isnt in bed. Then i relize music is playing downstairs. I get up staying in my baggy t shirt, and go downstairs. Thriller starts playing and i see mark dancing to it while sweeping. I walk over to him and start doing the dance with him. When the songs over mark looks at me, "Morning baby, i didnt know you knew that dance." "I didnt know you did either markimoo." We laugh then mark continues sweeping, i make myself some waffles, double the amount i need so mark can eat. Once mark is done and they are made we sit down and eat. I look at my phone because it went off. I see a shit ton of stuff saying stuff like, "Jacksepticeye beat someone to a pulp." And "Is Jacksepticeye a role model we should want our kids having?" I instantly get super pissed. Mark notices. "Whats wrong baby?" "Nothing." "Thats a lie." I don't reply in hopes he will drop it. "Jack..." "Mark... DROP IT." "What the fuck jack im just asking why you are mad." "And i dont wanna talk about it." "I may be your fiancé jack, but im still your friend too, you can tell me shit if you are in a bad mood." I get even more mad. "Im going for a fookin walk." "Please bring your phone babe, i wanna make sure i can contact you." "Yup whatever." I get up and go upstairs and change into a tightish black v neck t shirt and my black jeans with the holes in the knees and a black hoodie, the one with the white sign on the front. I go downstairs and open the door. "I love you jack." "Love you too." I leave, i start walking, then i decide to go to the park, and i go near the water. There is a small pond on the opposite side of where i am. I run to it and start collecting rocks, then i start chucking them into the water. After a bit of doing that i walk into the woods. I grab a giant stick and start breaking it off trees, i do that multiple times with different sticks and different trees. Once I'm done with that i go out into the middle of the field and lay on my stomach my hood on making me look like a black blob. A girl walks over. "Um, excuse me, are you ok?" I shake my head hood still on and she apparently saw. "Im sorry, i dont know who you are but maybe i can help." I lift myself up and sit. I take my hood off and the girl covers her mouth and i see in her eyes that she recognized me. "Im sean." "Oh my god!!! Jack!!! Jacksepticeye!!! Im such a big fan!!! Is it true that you fucked someone up for no reason?" I face palm. "No, this guy tripped mark or 'markiplier', my fiancé, and gave him a bloody nose, so i beat the shit out of him. Noone messes with the ones i love. I feel kinda bad though, i was kinda an ass before i left home to come here, mark wanted to know whats wrong but i was to mad to wanna talk." "Are you mad about media reports?" "Yeah, i stick up for my future, the man im gonna marry and the media shits all over me like im in movie 43." She laughs which makes me laugh, "Anyone who is a true fan will know that you had to have a reason, thats why i asked cauee i couldnt believe you would do it without a valid reason." "Thanks." I smile showing my appritiation. "You should probably go home to talk to mark, he is amazing, he will understand!!!" "Hey, since you where willing to let me word vomit everywhere  wanna come meet mark??" "Oh my gosh!!! Sure!!!" "Ok let me message him." I look at my phone and i see i got 5 messages. "Sorry baby, i was an ass, i will talk to you about it when we get home." I get a reply, "We??" I laugh, "Baby im at the park, i was laying on my stomach covered by my hood, and a girl came over to me without even knowing who i was and asked me whats wrong and was willing to help, so i asked her if she wanted to come over to meet you. She promised to not tell anyone where we live." He replys, "Ok, good thing i cleaned." "Okks see you soon baby." "Ok." We walk home and i open the door, i run in and jump ontop of mark who is sitting on the couch. "Im sorry baby, i should have told you, i was really mad about the media shitting on me about beating the shit out of that douchebag." "Its ok baby." I kiss him while sitting on him. "This is... Wait, i never asked your name im sorry, whats your name?" "Dell." "Cool name." "Thanks." Mark has me get up, then he walks over to her and hugs her, "Thank you for comforting him." She squeeks as i join in on the hug, "Your welcome, you guys have helped me every day, id do anything to help you two, or anyone." We all hangout for a bit  then dell leaves. "Mark..." "Baby... Its ok." I hug him as much as i can, "I love you baby, forever and always." "I love you too forever and always." Then we cuddle In front of the tv. Harry potter comes on, "Fook yes." We cuddle and watch Harry potter till dinner time them we eat, then we continue with harry potter till we fall asleep.