Part 140 ❤💚

Jacks POV-
I wake up and im instantly irritated. I dont know why but im pissed off and i wanna scream. I look over at mark and even his cuteness makes no difference. I get up and clumsily put on pants. I stomp downstairs and i start making bacon and eggs while rambling to myself about nothing. Marks mom walks into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. "Oh hi sean!" I reply with a snappy, "Hi." She seems to realize im in a bad mood and she smiles kindly and grabs water, instantly leaving the room after. I sit down to eat when im done making my food. I hear mark coming down the stairs and i roll my eyes. He sits down next to me and kisses my cheek. "Hey kitten." "Hi." "Are you okay?" "Yup." He looks at me for a bit and sighs, deciding not to push. Slowly i finish my food. Mark smiles, "Wanna plag minecraft?" "Sure." We play survival, which i generally don't play. After a bit marks mom lets us know she is leaving to see friends that are around. She leaves and we continue playing. A creeper kills me and i scream. "FUCK YOU!!!" Mark takes my controller and puts both of ours on the table. He straddles me, putting my hands above my head with one hand. He slaps me across the face. I moan deeply. "Watch your fucking mouth sean. I know you were snappy at my mom early, and you need to cut the fucking attitude."I growl at him, loving the dominance. Desperately wanting to angry fuck i challenge him. "Fucking make me you cunt!" He puts his hand around my throat squeezing hard, making my head light and my pants extremely tight against my boner. I bite my lip as mark throws me on the ground. "You're gonna know to use your manners when im done with you." I smirk, and think, "Yes daddy."