Our Future Part 6 (Epilogue).

Ten Years Later.....

Y/N POV.

The years flew by fast. It was both fun, stressful, interesting but nonetheless it was perfect. Our careers were at its peek, all of our friends and families were happy and as for our family. Our family was complete.

Kendall:"Scarlett! Please leave your sister alone"She yelled from downstairs making me chuckle and adjust my hoodie.

Scarlett:"Its Sages fault!"She yelled frustratingly.

Sage:"Its not! Mom she's be annoying"My Nine year old daughter yelled making me walk downstairs and shake my head.

Y/n:"Girls"I said making them all stop yelling. I kissed Scarletts forehead, Sages and then moved to Kendall and our six month old son Seth.

Kendall:"Babe please"She said almost begging me. I chuckled and faced my daughters.

Y/n:"Okay, Scarlett you do know that Sage is always going to touch your things, she's your sister and since she is, you two share whatever you have because at the end of the day-"

Scarlett:"She's always going to be there for me"She said finishing my sentence.

Y/n:"Bingo sweety! Now apologise to each other and be nice. Mommy needs a break to"I said making them nod. They both apologised to each other and then walked over to Kendall and kissed her cheek.

Sage:"Sorry Mommy"She mumbled making Kendall sigh knowing she couldn't be mad.

Kendall:"Its fine"She said smiling at them.

Y/n:"Go change! I'll take you all out for some ice cream"I said making the girls cheer and run upstairs. I faced Kendall and pecked her lips"Hmm...maybe having three was a bad idea"I said making her roll her eyes but smile.

Kendall:"Oh please! You wanted three and so did I plus the process was fun and it still is"She said winking at me making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Come in Seth!"I said clapping my hand and holding it out"Lets go get some ice cream"I said and then remembered he cant have"Okay,maybe we'll get you toys and the others ice cream"I said making Kendall laugh and grab her bag.

Kendall:"That will never happen babe, plus I really want a new bag"She said making me look at my son.

Y/n:"Your Mommy's lucky I love her"I said making Kendall giggle. She pecked my lips and smiled.

Kendall:"I love you to baby"She said making me smile.

Sage:"We're ready!"She yelled running to the car with Scarlett hot on her trail.

Kendall:"Our Future right?"She said making me grab my keys and smile.

Y/n:"Our Future"

Author's note.

😭😭😭 Okay so this is the end guys. I'm sad but at the same time I'm happy cause they had their happily ever after all the shit that went down 🙈 I hope you all enjoyed this book and the previous one and please know that I AM working on another Kendall one but just be patient with me. I'm currently working on more books and will be publishing another one. I thank every single one of you who read this book and voted, commented. It really means a lot and I love you guys for it! 💕💓. That's it for the Kendall book guys....

P.s 50 votes or more votes for a release of a new book! Get voting guys! 🙈❤