Best Part (Part 11).

Y/N POV.

Nine Months into pregnancy.....

Time flew by and the day that our baby would enter the world was coming dangerously closer. It was also a two weeks before my birthday so you could say the best present I could get was having a healthy baby and girlfriend. Kendall was due anytime now and we were all extremely cautious right now since we didn't know when her water would break.

Kendall:"Babe!"She yelled from upstairs making me jump and drop the pan on my foot making me groan and bite my lip to prevent myself from screaming out in pain.

Y/n:"Yes?"I yelled from downstairs.

Kendall:"Come here!"She yelled back making me sigh and walk upstairs. Ever since Kendall has been pregnant everything has just been....different.

I loved it but at the same time I needed some space but I would end up loving it and letting her do whatever she wanted. She became ten times more clingy and don't even get me started on the horniness, the girl was always horny. Her cravings were even more weird and at this point I don't have a single clue what our child would like to eat.

Everyone noticed how she was with me though. Kendall would always want me around and want to have me close to her cause she was just that type of girlfriend but ever since the pregnancy I couldn't leave her sight. She would always want to cuddle and just hold me in general and her jealously intensified. I was busy having a conversation with Kylie and Khloe the other day and just because I wasn't paying attention to her she straight up walked up to me and sat on my lap puling me into a kiss which I was shocked about but didn't complain about, I mean its Kendall Jenner people.

Y/n:"Yes baby?"I asked walking into the room to see her looking at me and pouting.

Kendall:"I'm hungry"She said making me chuckle and walk over to her pecking her lips.

Y/n:"I know babe, I was in the middle of making your breakfast"I said making her pout even more and hold her hands out.

Kendall:"Carry me down"She said making me sigh and pick her up bridal style and carry her into to the kitchen. I felt her kiss my cheek making me shake my head and smile at her I placed her down on the stool carefully.

Y/n:"There you go babe"I said making sure she was seated properly making her smile and peck my lips.

Kendall:"Thanks baby, now make my breakfast"She said making me chuckle and put the bacon on the pan to start frying. I started mixing the pancake batter hearing her sigh"I cant wait to this with our kid"She said making me smile and turn around to face her.

Y/n:"I know"I said smiling a little and walking over to her"It'll be different with a baby running around"I said making her giggle and look at me.

Kendall:"They cant run as soon as they're born babe but how would it be different?"She asked making me walk towards her and sigh.

Y/n:"Well, for one no more sex on the counters, couch, laundry room, fireplace-"

Kendall:"But that's the best"She said cutting my off making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"We can do it....just when someone babysits or something"I said making her sigh but nod.

Kendall:"It will be different but I'm fine with it. I never really pictured me being a mom so early and stuff but it just feels right and I'm even more happy that its with you"She said making me smile big and lean forward kissing her lips.

Y/n:"Hmm...now let me get back to making your breakfast"I said making her nod. I finished up making breakfast and placed it in front of her making her smile big and begin eating earning a laugh from me.