I'm Back Part 5.

Y/N POV.

After the morning events we got ready for lunch. Kendall was still busy getting ready while I sat downstairs on the couch playing a few games on my phone waiting for her. I smiled a little thinking about doing this everyday, taking her to work, doing our daily shopping runs and other stuff. Sounds good to me.

Kendall:"Babe..."She said coming down the stairs making me snap out of my thoughts and put my phone away waking up to see her walking towards me while digging in her bag"Have you seen my keys...I swear I left it in my bag and now I can't find it"She said rummaging through her bag.

Y/n:"Uh...."I looked around the house spotting it next to my car keys making me walk to the counter and grab it taking to her. She looked up and smiled pecking my lips.

Kendall:"Thanks babe"She said making me smile and and grab my jacket.

Y/n:"Pleasure"I said making her grab her phone and my jersey making me chuckle a little"Not even a full day and you're already wearing my clothes"I said making her blush and look down.

Kendall:"Its warm and I like wearing it"She mumbled making me shake my head and extend my hand for her.

Y/n:"Come on princess...if we don't leave now our families will kill us"I said making her nod and grab my hand walking out the house. I locked up the house and walked to the car opening the door for her earning a peck on my lips making me smile.

Kendall:"Thanks babe"She said making me nod and close the door once she got in. I walked to the other side of my Ferrari and hopped in closing the door and sighing.

Y/n:"You know I forgot what it felt like to drive...."I said starting the car making her giggle and look at me.

Kendall:"Seriously?"She asked making me nod and pull out the driveway.

Y/n:"We were constantly on the move 24/7 and we always had drivers... No matter what"I said as I hit the freeway"But there was no use since I didn't have a pretty lady in my front seat"I said looking at her for a moment seeing her blush making me chuckle a little.

Kendall:"You know I almost forgot what a flirt you are..."She said looking at me making me look at her and smirk"Almost"She said making me laugh a little.

Y/n:"Its true tho....plus I see you were having fun"I said making her smile big and nod.

Kendall:"Well, you always drive me around and stuff so while you were away I went a little crazy...."She said making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Babe I got a phone call from Hailey saying you drove my Aston Martin like a mad women"I said making her laugh and shrug.

Kendall:"I was feeling dangerous that day...."She said making me chuckle and shake my head at her.

Y/n:"Yeah...Hails told me"I said laughing at the look on her face when she called me"She looked like she'd seen a ghost"I said between laughs making her laugh as well.

Kendall:"At least she didn't throw up in the car"She said making us laugh harder. We both died down from the laughter both missing how we used to laugh like mad people and not care if people were starring"I missed this"She said making me grab her and hand and kiss it nodding.

Y/n:"Me too babe...me too"I said making her kiss my cheek and pull away. She plugged her phone in the aux cord and look for music while I drove down the busy streets of L.A. I heard my song, Versace on the floor blasting through the speakers  making me chuckle a little and look at her for a split second"Ah the memories"I said making her giggle and nod.